eChurchOfPhiladelphia.Org eChurch Forums
March 29, 2024, 01:20:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to eChurchOfPhiladelphia.Com Ψ eChurch Forums

Home Help Arcade Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Are We Too Proud ? Unleavened Bread, Not Over Bearing Condemnation

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are We Too Proud ? Unleavened Bread, Not Over Bearing Condemnation  (Read 86 times)
eMinister
Administrator

Forum Owner

« on: May 09, 2012, 01:50:48 pm »

Are We Too Proud ? Unleavened Bread, Not Over Bearing Condemnation (Part 1)

It's nice, secure, warm, high to be right and positively correct in life from the lightest to heaviest social ills and woes of life - being "in the know" as being taught by God in His Word as it applies as the great remedies for all. Of course - this meaning that God is love and is "the cure" for the lack thereof in all the World according to His Love for the World towards all therein.

However, God warns us about being too proud - too over confident to be right all the time, too over bearing as such, too lofty as mindset, too puffed up as even conceited because we are the Children of God. For God even tells us how children themselves are to obey and behave and that, much more towards adults, and the much more that applies as the responsibilites thereof.

So let God remind us through His Word to us about "keeping our attitude in check" - not becoming over confident and filled with untoward and unseemly pride that is overbearing and spoils. The beginning simplicity taught and preached.... the 'unleavened bread' - as Jesus taught the parable as the Bread of Life:

Book of John, Chapter 6
28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? 
29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent. 
30 They said therefore unto him, What sign shewest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? what dost thou work? 
31 Our fathers did eat manna in the desert; as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eat. 
32 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven. 
33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world. 
34 Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread. 
35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
36 But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not. 
37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. 
38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. 
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. 
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day. 
41 The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread which came down from heaven. 
42 And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven? 
43 Jesus therefore answered and said unto them, Murmur not among yourselves. 
44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. 
45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me. 
46 Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father. 
47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. 
48 I am that bread of life. 
49 Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead. 
50 This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die. 
51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world. 
52 The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat? 
53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. 
54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. 
55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. 
56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him. 
57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me. 
58 This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever. 
59 These things said he in the synagogue, as he taught in Capernaum. 
60 Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this, said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it? 
61 When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you? 
62 What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before? 
63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. 
64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him. 
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father. 
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him. 
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away? 
68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life. 
69 And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God. 
70 Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil? 
71 He spake of Judas Iscariot the son of Simon: for he it was that should betray him, being one of the twelve.

Mattew, Chapter 16
11 How is it that ye do not understand that I spake it not to you concerning bread, that ye should beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees? 
12 Then understood they how that he bade them not beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.

I Corinthians, Chapter 5
7 Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:  8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth. 

I Corinthians Chapter 10
14 Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry. 
15 I speak as to wise men; judge ye what I say. 
16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ? 
17 For we being many are one bread, and one body: for we are all partakers of that one bread. 
18 Behold Israel after the flesh: are not they which eat of the sacrifices partakers of the altar? 
19 What say I then? that the idol is any thing, or that which is offered in sacrifice to idols is any thing? 
20 But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils. 
21 Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils. 

I Corinthians Chapter 11
17 Now in this that I declare unto you I praise you not, that ye come together not for the better, but for the worse. 
18 For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it. 
19 For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you. 
20 When ye come together therefore into one place, this is not to eat the Lord's supper. 
21 For in eating every one taketh before other his own supper: and one is hungry, and another is drunken. 
22 What? have ye not houses to eat and to drink in? or despise ye the church of God, and shame them that have not? What shall I say to you? shall I praise you in this? I praise you not. 
23 For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread: 
24 And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me. 
25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me. 
26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come. 
27 Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord. 
28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup. 
29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body. 
30 For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.

What has come to pass are the ideas and feelings and even laws concerning those who use the Gospel (Holy Bible) as even a way to persecute others. This has now commonly been called under the title "Hate Speech". This Study is about how this can start as that evil feeling that one is better than the other and begins to condemn others, even judging them - and of course not as anything from Christianity though they may say and even feel they are. Naturally one can quote every Law of God and then call anyone some sinner in some manner as breaking any one of them. This is who the Son of God is - the 'spotless Lamb of God' - sacrificed for all. There is not one alive or dead of humans who has not broken one of God's Laws save His Son Jesus Christ. So what becomes their point ? The point in Christianity is whether one is invited into the Kingdom of Heaven. Did they invite ? Christians did not receive a commandment to go condemn lawbreakers. Christians received the commandment to welcome all to the Love of God in His Son Jesus Christ to receive Him and Eternity with God in Heaven - the greatest "happily ever after" ever !

THE WARNING FROM GOD (and may apply to those accused of 'hate speech')....

Isaiah Chapter 5
21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

Let's start with the worst case, whereby the one most notable as rejecting God in His Teaching of this matter altogether - being then condemned as twice dead and to the Everlasting Punishment from God for those who reject Him and His Word... and that is the Beast (666) himself....

Book of Jeremiah, Chapter 50
22 A sound of battle is in the land, and of great destruction. 
23 How is the hammer of the whole earth cut asunder and broken! how is Babylon become a desolation among the nations! 
24 I have laid a snare for thee, and thou art also taken, O Babylon, and thou wast not aware: thou art found, and also caught, because thou hast striven against the LORD. 
25 The Lord hath opened his armoury, and hath brought forth the weapons of his indignation: for this is the work of the Lord God of hosts in the land of the Chaldeans. 26 Come against her from the utmost border, open her storehouses: cast her up as heaps, and destroy her utterly: let nothing of her be left. 
27 Slay all her bullocks; let them go down to the slaughter: woe unto them! for their day is come, the time of their visitation. 
28 The voice of them that flee and escape out of the land of Babylon, to declare in Zion the vengeance of the Lord our God, the vengeance of his temple. 
29 Call together the archers against Babylon: all ye that bend the bow, camp against it round about; let none thereof escape: recompense her according to her work; according to all that she hath done, do unto her: for she hath been proud against the Lord, against the Holy One of Israel. 
30 Therefore shall her young men fall in the streets, and all her men of war shall be cut off in that day, saith the Lord. 
31 Behold, I am against thee, O thou most proud, saith the Lord God of hosts: for thy day is come, the time that I will visit thee.

....And verse 31 says it all. There is none else in all the world that has been born or will be that is of God said is the "vengeance of his temple" . This is that Beast (666) in the Book of Revelation - the worst of all and condemned of all already as twice dead.

Book of Jude Chapter 1
12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever. 
14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, 
15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

....Whom President John F. Kennedy addressed as "Hey Jude.....we are going to the moon and...." , I believe in the JFK "Moon Speech".

This (Most Proud) is the worst end of inappropriate pride, as it ended and not repeated, as the Devil Satan giving his power to the one called the Beast (666) found in the Scriptures (Holy Bible) in the Book of Revelation.
(Jeremiah 50:32 And the most proud (Beast 666) shall stumble and fall, and none shall raise him up: and I will kindle a fire in his cities, and it shall devour all round about him. )

Where did his pride take him and all the others ? Pride in knowledge and boasting as above all - and how did this affect them, the evil, in their relation with humanity ? ....Let us look.... Their pride and knowledge:

Isaiah Chapter 10
13 For he (the Beast, Assyria - North) saith, By the strength of my hand I have done it, and by my wisdom; for I am prudent: and I have removed the bounds of the people, and have robbed their treasures, and I have put down the inhabitants like a valiant man:

Isaiah Chapter 29
10 For the Lord hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered. 
11 And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:  12 And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned. 
13 ¶Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: 
14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid. 
15 Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the Lord, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us? 
16 Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding? 

(Of the "daughter of the Chaldeans" - the remainder of the 7th Kingdom - tempted and tormented and order proceeded to accept the "mark of the Beast 666") 
1 Come down, and sit in the dust, O virgin daughter of Babylon, sit on the ground: there is no throne, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called tender and delicate.
10 ¶For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness: thou hast said, None seeth me. Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; and thou hast said in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me.
(Here defined as Revelation 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. 
Revelation 18:7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.
....And tormented the Believers, found in Revelation Chapter 11)

Now how this ends in self conceit and deceit to the over bearing unrighteous condemnation....

The root - the Devil Satan....

Book of Revelation Chapter 12
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

And so the end of these things are in the Devil Satan who was of knowledge from his beginning and turned to be entirely WRONG and ALL he accused of.....

Genesis Chapter 2
9 And out of the ground made the Lord God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Ezekiel Chapter 28
11 Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 
12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king [Satan who was Lucifer] of Tyrus [the Beast 666] , and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.
13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God [tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil] ; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. 
14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth [Lucifer] ; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. 
15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee. 
16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire. 
17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee. 
18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee. 
19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.

Isaiah Chapter 14
3 And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve, 
4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king [Satan who was Lucifer, Revelation 9:11] of Babylon [7th and 8th kingdoms - 7th and the Beast666] , and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased! 
5 The Lord hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers. 
6 He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth. 
7 The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing. 
8 Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us. 
9 Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations. 
10 All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us? 
11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee. 
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. 
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. 
16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; 
17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

The warnings of being wise in thine own sight......

Book of Luke Chapter 16
8 ...for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light.

Book of Jeremiah Chapter 49
16 Thy terribleness hath deceived thee, and the pride of thine heart, O thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, that holdest the height of the hill: though thou shouldest make thy nest as high as the eagle, I will bring thee down from thence, saith the Lord.

Isaiah Chapter 10
12 Wherefore it shall come to pass, that when the Lord hath performed his whole work upon mount Zion and on Jerusalem, I will punish the fruit of the stout heart of the king of Assyria [Beast666] , and the glory of his high looks. 
13 For he saith, By the strength of my hand I have done it, and by my wisdom; for I am prudent: and I have removed the bounds of the people, and have robbed their treasures, and I have put down the inhabitants like a valiant man: 
14 And my hand hath found as a nest the riches of the people: and as one gathereth eggs that are left, have I gathered all the earth; and there was none that moved the wing, or opened the mouth, or peeped. 
15 Shall the axe boast itself against him that heweth therewith? or shall the saw magnify itself against him that shaketh it? as if the rod should shake itself against them that lift it up, or as if the staff should lift up itself, as if it were no wood. 

Isaiah Chapter 29
14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

Isaiah Chapter 47
10 For thou [7th kingdom] hast trusted in thy wickedness: thou hast said, None seeth me. Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; and thou hast said in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me.

Jeremiah Chapter 8
8 How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain. 
9 The wise men are ashamed, they are dismayed and taken: lo, they have rejected the word of the LORD; and what wisdom is in them?

Jeremiah Chapter 9
23 Thus saith the LORD, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches: 
24 But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.

Jeremiah Chapter 49
7 Concerning Edom [Persia, modern day Iran] , thus saith the LORD of hosts; Is wisdom no more in Teman? is counsel perished from the prudent? is their wisdom vanished? 
The non condemnation true loving kindness preaching in The Word (Holy Bible)

I Corinthians Chapter 1
17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect. 
18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 
19 For it is written, I [God] will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 
20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 
21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 

I Corinthians Chapter 2
3 And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling. 
4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: 
5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God. 
6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought: 
7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: 
8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.  9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

I Corinthians Chapter 2
12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. 
13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 
15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. 
16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

Colossians Chapter 3
16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

James Chapter 3
13 Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom. 
14 But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth. 
15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish. 
16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work. 
17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.  18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

Now we see as a worst case above, and expounded upon, how using the Word of God as some weapon of punishmnet or controlling is foolish and ignorant and completely ungodly and certainly NOT from the Spirit of God received and taught through His Son the Messiah Jesus Christ to the World - and all before Him and after Him. Furthermore, these are bound for Hell and everlasting punishment that do such things - yet as we saw - claim to be the correct and right and righteous as even the Devil Satan himself......

II Corinthians Chapter 11
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 

THE WARNING FROM GOD (and may apply to those accused of 'hate speech')....

Isaiah Chapter 5
21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

NOW play "Prudence" by The Beatles as this was addressed in these very thoughts to the Beast666 - as wriiten was the executioner of our great President John F. Kennedy.

{SEE our Studies posted about this 666 Beast - 6th king becomes 8th, who was of the seven - the 6th. Get it?}

eMinister of eChurchofPhiladelphia.Org
http://echurchofphiladelphia.org/
Outreach – ChristianEministry.Com
http://christianeministry.com/
Podcasts:
ChristianEministry.Com Podcasts
eMinister,eChurchOfPhiladelphia.Org
RSS http://www.cyberears.com/podcasts/podcast_5772.xml
Bible Studies: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ChristianEministry/
RSS http://rss.groups.yahoo.com/group/ChristianEministry/rss
Forums / Studies Posted:
eChurchOfPhiladelphia.Org eChurch Forums