eChurchOfPhiladelphia.Org eChurch Forums
April 18, 2024, 11:03:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to eChurchOfPhiladelphia.Com Ψ eChurch Forums

Home Help Arcade Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

JFK Assassination Solved, by God

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JFK Assassination Solved, by God  (Read 8347 times)
eMinister
Administrator

Forum Owner

« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2013, 01:19:49 am »

Snowden said on twiter that on November 22, in cooperation with journalists from around the world, will reveal who really killed President John F K.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Snowden+said+on+twiter+that+on+November+22%2C+in+cooperation+with+journalists+from+around+the+world%2C+will+reveal+who+really+killed+President+John+F+K.&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=rcs

Hint: let me guess, he had died on Feb 11 2013? If not you are full of it! Duhh.
(Not a fan of Snowjob).

Those alive back then may clearly remember at least two incidents of premonitions or dreams or visions or prophecy about the assassination. Rev. Billy Graham had a premonition and tried but failed to warn President Kennedy not to go to Dallas.

JEAN DIXON PREDICTED / FORESEEN THE JFK ASSASSINATION AND NAME "OSWALD"
Jean Dixon who became a household name had a bit more than that. This is VERY interesting to read. I have a retrieved here a link showing the actual newspaper story......
http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1346&dat=19800427&id=j44sAAAAIBAJ&sjid=JPsDAAAAIBAJ&pg=6306,4205796

You hate to speak out if this happened to you (seeing something so to speak) because you may get immediately tagged as an Area 51 Looney or nut job or etc etc etc. Since two things are recent, what I have "seen" and now the Snowden Array for JFK Day, I will say what I was shown. It seems intriguing if this Snowden thing is not a farce or hoax etc. I will put up in advance and see how compares. Of course what I have "seen" or was "shown" to me is because of being of Faith. It is in the common Bible Studies that it is taught we test these things to see if true, and if even from the Lord. Some of these verses....

Deuteronomy 13:1
1 If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,
2 And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;
3 Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the Lord your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

Jeremiah 23:28
28 The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the Lord.
29 Is not my word like as a fire? saith the Lord; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?
30 Therefore, behold, I am against the prophets, saith the Lord, that steal my words every one from his neighbour.
31 Behold, I am against the prophets, saith the Lord, that use their tongues, and say, He saith.
32 Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the Lord, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the Lord.

Joel 2:28 
28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.
31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the Lord come.
32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the Lord hath said, and in the remnant whom the Lord shall call. 

I John 4:1
1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.
6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error. 

NOW THESE THREE ARE DEAD, THE LAST THIS YEAR....

The first thing seen was Lee Harvey Oswald shot from behind and the bullet entered about towards the top of the head (a little lower) and a little to the right from center. There is an autopsy photograph and that entry wound hole appears - small, neat, round, like size of a pencil that is typical by a high powered rifle as a military carbine and others. (It may be he shot from a different place then alleged). The rifle was not the one found. It was a special equipped wirelessly fired electronic firing pin rifle. First shot of three almost simultaneous in specific order.

The second thing seen was the shooter behind the white or light colored retaining wall on the Grassy Knoll - right to the immediate right of the people running up the steps of the Grassy Knoll. It is exactly the place of the "Black Dog Man". This person has died this year as last of the three, on February 11, 2013. His name is revealed as Rem Vyakhirev. He fired a special exploding round from a special equipped rifle with wireless control to fire with electronic firing pin in the rifle. This was the second shot of the three specifically fired as almost instantaneous as the first shot but purposely to be instantly second.
 WHO IS
Rem Viakhirev (APPROX. 29 YEARS OLD IN 1963)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rem_Viakhirev

Forbes.com: Russia's 100 Richest
http://www.forbes.com/finance/lists/75/2004/LIR.jhtml?passListId=75&passYear=2004&passListType=Person&uniqueId=F3J7&datatype=Person
Rem Vyakhirev
Net Worth: $ 1.3 billion
(including his close relatives' share in the business)
Primary Source: Gazprom (quote), natural gas (NOTE "NATURAL GAS MAGNATE" PLAYS IMPORTANT PART)

The third which actually began all until recognized was shown as David Ferrie. My research found delving through the many works and pages the exit wound on the back of the President's head below the massive damage seen in the front - down below that on the back of the head and right side "about the size of a clenched fist or perhaps a little smaller". This is generally called the "rear blow out wound". This is an exit wound from a round fired from the front down from around the Triple Overpass area. This was fired from a specially equipped rifle with wireless control and electronic firing pin equipped. It was purposely the third shot of the three in the EXACT order 1-2-3. The testimony and drawings are there by Doctors/Witnesses but the autopsy fudged pictures show/say some flap was pulled up over it hiding it. That is what was given to the Warren Commission which would go Public. There has been a lot of researcher work done with this and shows no flap but a "rear blow out" from a FRONT SHOT. It was considered and dismissed that pressure from the exploding tipped round caused the rear blow out wound as a flap blown out.
(It seems David Ferrie might have been going to confess to D.A. Garrison in New Orleans but before so was presumed murdered, dead under suspicious causes just before hearings).

The ultimate shock is that Rem Vyakhirev has been identified as that 6th king of all the world as that underground head of Red Communism at the time, but who became The Beast (666 guy) the 8th "who is of the seven" (6th, get it?). You will see in my posted Bible Studies that Osama Bin Laden was the False Prophet. These were the players in the Book of Revelation in the Holy Bible and reminds me of John Lennon's song to his son saying "the monster is dead, see you in the park". (KInd of dead bangs that old saying "see you in the park after dark".)

Waiting for SnowdenJob,

Thanks to Bill and Jean!

Ding *D*o*n*g the wicked witch is dead|
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: