eChurchOfPhiladelphia.Org eChurch Forums
March 28, 2024, 06:27:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to eChurchOfPhiladelphia.Com Ψ eChurch Forums

Home Help Arcade Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

JFK Assassination Solved, by God

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JFK Assassination Solved, by God  (Read 8338 times)
eMinister
Administrator

Forum Owner

« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2014, 10:52:29 pm »

Okay to date we have posted here the plain information that Lee Harvey Oswald was ABSOLUTELY getting convicted and receiving the death penalty as punishment. Now - ISN'T THAT CASE CLOSED?

What in God's name would President Lyndon B. Johnson accused of being in on the assassination conspiracy and all the others want with a full blown Presidential Commission with Congressional Vote and Approval full of lawyers and staffers and evidence and interviews, Officer after Officer, witness after witness, Agency after Agency, on and on - everything naked to so many independent eyes conducting same and to finally GO FULLY PUBLIC UNDER THE SCRUTINY OF THE NATION AND WORLD for ? ? ?

The **** researchers all these years have kept yelling that in our faces and holding up as supposedly our national anthem to them and accusing them as part of the conspiracy and they hired Jack Ruby to shoot Lee Harvey Oswald as supposed to be CASE CLOSED?
WASN'T THAT CASE OPENED? ? ? ! !

The last thing the conspirators wanted was anybody around asking questions and rousing up interest and public reports in the news and radio/TV as is what happened by the Commission occurring. Are all the a*s*s*h*ole researchers also having us believe LBJ was that much of an a*s*s*h*ole? That stupid? Or do they want us to believe he was that paranoid that he just had to have all the evidence of the case locked up for ever just to make sure - after it was paraded past all those independent staffers that were NOT in on it? Could blow the whistle at any time as modern day Snowden?

THE MOST PERFECT CASE CLOSED POSSIBLE WAS OSWALD GOING TO TRIAL. THEY HAD THE MURDER WEAPON. THEY HAD THE FINGER PRINTS. THEY HAD THE BULLETS AND BALISTICS. THEY HAD THE WITNESSES. THEY HAD HIM CHARGED WITH KILLING THE POLICE OFFICER. THEY HAD HIM PULLING THE MURDER WEAPON TRYING TO SHOOT ANOTHER OFFICER WHEN HE WAS BEING ARRESTED. MARK LANE IS A COMPLETE A*S*S*H*OLE ANYMORE IS MY OPINION. HE WOULD HAVE NEVER GOT ANYWHERE AS DEFENSE ATTORNEY FOR OSWALD AND DIDN'T. THE COMMISSION TURNED HIM DOWN. HE ACTUALLY ISN'T AS GOOD AS PEOPLE THINKS HE IS. HE SUCKS! DELIVERING FROM SOME PARALLEL UNIVERSE AS DEFENSE WITH HIS LITANY OF PLAIN BULL CRAP. THAT WOULD NOT HAVE WALKED IN DALLAS. THE ANSWERS TO HIM WHERE THEY HAD THE MURDER WEAPON -  THEY HAD THE FINGER PRINTS - THEY HAD THE BULLETS AND BALISTICS - THEY HAD THE WITNESSES - THEY HAD HIM CHARGED WITH KILLING THE POLICE OFFICER - THEY HAD HIM PULLING THE MURDER WEAPON TRYING TO SHOOT ANOTHER OFFICER WHEN HE WAS BEING ARRESTED. NO THERE WAS NOTHING ELSE FOUND OR REASON TO LOOK FOR IT. THEY HAD THEIR MAN. MARK LANE WOULD HAVE BEEN TARRED AND FEATHERED OUT OF DALLAS LIKE THE MOVIE "EASY RIDER".

-------------------

Q & A From the Facebook Group....

Q. What if the trial of Oswald brought up more questions than his death would?

MY ANSWERS....

Like what? that is the whole point if you studied all that Mark Lane proposed, all the out from left field questions of all this that and the other thing and persons involved, as he is arguably about best on the perfect defense as that studied on it. I believe with that create a doubt in the jury would have been laughed out of the court room like they did with Garrison.

They would have probably turned all things against him saying you just made our case for us defining his motives.

So many things would not walk and struck down such as introducing why Oswald so easily got back into the country and financed after being a defector, as example. The Judge would uphold prosecution as Defense is trying to reach conclusions for the jury. etc etc etc.

Crap like that would not have been allowed to be introduced - the defector crapola. etc etc and what CIA he knew or FBI and on and on....leading to a summation / struck down struck down struck down. I think the real thinking cap has to be on here is why I posted this. Oswald convicted was the *real* CASE CLOSED.

Leaves me to the question, what the hell did Ruby shoot him for? Weird. Strange. Mafia? Would have had him shanked (stabbed by improvised knife) in prison for a couple hundred or thousand, contract. Happens all the time. He would have never talked or made it to trial.

Jack Ruby seems to have been with the USSR "international" possibility the WC mentioned, by "blaming it on LBJ". An obvious doubt attempted to be spread to the American Public. The USSR propagandists fits this perfect. Be the enemy with in. Create doubt and confusion. Beat them from within. They were like that very heavily back in those days as part of that Cold War tactics. Make it real spooky and kill Dorothy Killgallen. whooooh Strike panic and fear in the hearts of the enemy.

The photos meant nothing in the case and would be struck down as well as reaching a conclusion or leading to summation. Like D.A. Wade said, he did not have to pove motive but only that Oswald did it and he said he was convinced beyond the shadow of a doubt. In other words all Defense trying to say they were smearing Oswald would have been a laugh since he was legally a traitor who had defected to the Soviet Union giving information to the enemy. Plus he was a confessed Marxist and defending Cuba which was an enemy of the state - Missle Crisis. Having studied we all know the evidence they had. Even some suggested the allleged rifle was rusty and could not shoot. Bull, they would have said becasue they fired a round to get and match balistics. The scope was crooked, they would have said defense must admit in hurried escape the rifle was thrown between boxes and knocked the scope out of alignment. and on and on. They had balistics matched. I have not seen that as challenged.

=========================

Ted R. WROTE: ) You are barely coherent and your logic absurd.....  classic disinformation.... "why I posted this" indeed. People fall for this crap?

MY COMMENTS....
Ted you blinded yourself and missed the whole post. You have the horse blinders on apparently and refuse to listen to anything but yourself then. I find *your* response "classic disinformation" and as a disingenuious professional agitator. That's because you said that only - I guess your famous one liner "classic disinformation". All you have to do now is prove it! You offer nothing but sway. Appear intelligent and sway people away is a classic by people who do not look at others looking right at them and what they are doing. They hope and pretend with their head up their ass they won't get caught like a typical addict on the run. Classic ostrich syndrone. Got symptoms? The "whole point of the post" is I am sick of the disinformation handed America for the past 50 years by bull**** profiteers. You want to side with that and hit on work like mine - it's your choice. It is a free world even with God. Anyone is allowed to chose to go straight to Hell. God can't stop them. It's a free choice you make. This is the "whole point to this post" as you outlined. Did you even read it and disagreeing make some criticisms of points - point out *exactly* what you are calling disinformation. Your one size fits all - "classic disinformation" - isn't fooling anyone here Ted or in all America or the world. They know who they are.

The exercise Ted is to open your mind. Isn't that the reason for people joining here?

Ted R. wrote... <<"why I posted this" indeed. People fall for this crap?>> Ted you are caught! Caught at your disinformation and BS with your classic one liners as "classic disinformation". Caught Ted because this is the FIRST time in America that this has ever been mentioned ! How can it be ""People fall for this crap?"" Ted when you and one other member are the only ones who have ever seen it? Ted your caught with disinformation you are peddling on my post! Again Ted you said ""People fall for this crap?"" when people have NOT even seen it yet! Ted now understands I have caught him as I accused him of spreading classic disinformation at an Internet?Internuts destination! Thank you, applause.

Classic disinformation Ted R. ? Now remember your hero researchers telling you those of the Military Industrial Complex and Southerners and left Republicans as anti-communist and Bay of Pigs people against ALL against JFK backing down war with the USSR around the world as a real wuss is why they killed him. Right? They still haven't told us why LBJ didn't invade Cuba as they killed Kennedy because he didn't and why they didn't kill LBJ because he didn't.... They still haven't told us when all those wanted war with the USSR how they SUDDENLY after killing JFK chickened out and went out the back door and shot themselves in the foot in Viet Nam getting only 25 cents on a dollar (500,000 Troops) as compared to full profit in world war which is the reasons researchers gave as their reasons for killing Kennedy. Remember? . gothcha! classic disinformation from them all Ted R. When you give expert testimony as a criminologist Ted let me know. Otherwise why continue to feed into the classic disinformation that poisons your mind that the American Government has warned against. I am a convert. I see the light. I am the first to admit I was a fool listening to them when I was young and niave. You can too Ted. See you.

I don't listen to their garbage anymore, I put it out!

He wasn't Jack Ruby - Ted - he was Jack Ruskie ted

----------------------

As I put forth in the study, try on looking at Jack Ruby as getting money from the USSR who paid for JFK's assassination to kill Oswald. They are the idiots that caused the Presidential Commission, "doing their homework" , researching our history as predicting this would be the move of LBJ.

All they need do now is pay for one insider to leak all the investigative information to them. List of witnesses. What do we find next. Expert actuaries done in England describing odd as something like 22 trillion to 7 odds that many witnesses in a murder investigation would die in that short of a time - dead witnesses.

That is one branch..... now look at Ruby planting the first seeds "I'm a big *s*h*id*t mafia man" and I, only, know what is going on here. *Suddenly* this is nothing to do with his love for Jackie anymore.

*Suddenly* he intoduces intrigue and the first notion Oswald is not who he appears to be. Oswald has been hired/framed (take your pick) by others way high up in America to kill JFK. RUBY ONLY is introducing the notion that those in America are guilty of the major conspiracy and assassination of JFK.

*Before* this, eveyone in America was fine with digesting that some communist Oswald **** Marxists for Cuba defector lone nut from lonely childhood in NYC shockingly, as first thought it may have been the loudmouth southerners who were protesting.

... WATCH Ruby planting the seeds as if he is the insider about America did it. Why would the USSR pick him for this ? Becasue of his mafia background as that is what they wanted - pointing the finger at America to take the heat off of them....(Now remember your researchers telling you those of the Military Industrial Complex and Southernors and Bay of Pigs against JFK backing down war with the USSR around the world as a real wuss is why they killed him - so obviously the USSR is afraid and paranoid then, right suckers? They still haven't told us why LBJ didn't invade Cuba as they killed Kennedy because he didn't.... gothcha! classic disinformation) ....

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we2eucWXqjg>

---------------

We now have Jack Ruby introducing (what they call today classic disinformation) in Part Two.... he beefs up the intrigue by introducing it is more than mafia going on - it is big big big.

Here we go with Ruby planting the seeds and so laughible as he says....

"The people had, that had so much to gain, (classic blame -Military Industrial Complex) and had such an alterior motive for PUTTING ME IN THE POSISTION I AM IN will never let the true facts come above board to the world." ...

Do you see this CRAP. SUDDENLY Ruby is no longer running his cover story that he shot Oswald because of his loving respect for First Lady Jackie Kennedy and did not want here to suffer a public trial.
NOW suddenly his wild story planting seeds in the minds of America and future axxhole researchers planting the seeds that insider America has conspired and killed JFK for profit in war BUT DO YOU HEAR WHAT HE SAID? LISTEN TO THIS SUDDEN TURN AROUND OUT OF NOWHERE PLANT OF DISINFORMATION......

QUOTE: "The people had, that had so much to gain, and had such an alterior motive for PUTTING ME IN THE POSISTION I AM IN ..."

...... SEE IT ? SUDDENLY this is *nothing* to do with Jackie Kennedy anymore. All of a SUDDEN there is some MAJOR conspiracy that put Jack in prison for shooting Oswald. "Alterior motive for putting me in the posistion I am in..." - not Jack putting HIMSELF in prison for shooting Oswald in broad daylight in a Police station - NOW it is suddenly "The people had, that had so much to gain, and had such an alterior motive..." are who put Jack in prison. And who now wonders why the warren Commission walked away laughing at Jack Ruby and his "classic disinformation" that is actually USSR propaganda intentionally. ... And ByTheWay, Ruby claims to the Warren Commission he will talk if they get him out of there about all these conspirators - and do you get it? If he was honestly going to testify and spill the beans - why the hell would he have silenced one of the witnesses, Oswald, by shooting him in broad daylight? Now again do you get it - the Warren Commission walked away LAUGHING at Jack Ruby....

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omnpQBa1Euc>

------------------------------

We now move to the Jack Ruby dropping his jewel - what he wanted from the beginning but needed to run his ramp up for it.... the classic disinformation of all time LBJ DID IT. That f8xkking absurd!

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsZ59X2_46M>

TED R. THAT IS CLASSIC DISINFORMATION MY FRIEND! or keep your had up your butt and take your soft target shots at people like me. Depends on your character as a person doesn't it? Don;t make personal attacks on people over the internet without expecting response. it is a golden rule in forums and these type group board settings. TED R..... CLASSIC DISINFORMATION.....

Report Spam   Logged
HOME:  https://sites.google.com/site/pcsecurityhelper/
WEB: JFK 50 Year Anniversary Jubilee
http://jfk50jubilee.jimdo.com/
CHANNEL: JFK50YearJubilee
http://www.youtube.com/user/JFK50YearJubilee
http://echurchofphiladelphia.org/
http://christianeministry.com/
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: