eChurchOfPhiladelphia.Org eChurch Forums
March 29, 2024, 02:18:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to eChurchOfPhiladelphia.Com Ψ eChurch Forums

Home Help Arcade Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Study: Who are the Palestinians ? (1)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Study: Who are the Palestinians ? (1)  (Read 438 times)
eMinister
Administrator

Forum Owner

« on: March 12, 2010, 10:20:12 pm »

Palestine, Biblical Name - Canaan: Who are the Palestinians ? (1).....

PART ONE:

With the passing of President Yasser Arafat and his history, here is a look in the Bible as to who and what Palestine is. This leads to the question about the current day "Palestinians", as to whether or not they are actually the original Palestine (Canaanites) natives - or are they really Philistines. Obvious deceptions that can entangle in terrorist events and there actual validity by premise and declarations and causes.

Was the PLO a 'sham' - a lying deception? Is this the great deceit as part of the great Anti-Christ War with God and his nations ? Have the Muslim peoples of Faith been rifled by these "radical extremist terrorists" who have all taught lies about the true existence and destiny of the Muslim peoples of Faith - attempting the false appearances and affront as in solidarity of the Faith itself to conclude the destruction of Israel permanently ?

The Holy Bible has been examined and compared and declared, in the least, as an accurate record of History in being compared with World History - showing much in the way of genealogies and ascendants and descendents as a true public record for world populaces. This can be acceptable by non-Christians of different faiths as a History tool, and of course as the way to hear about and believe in God himself - which was the real reason it exists. But this is reserved to each person in the World, to hear or research Religion and decide for themselves what they believe is true - and it is the responsibility of all Teachers in Religion to prove Religion as to belief in God or other and its truth.

Here, the first post of this series of "Palestine, Biblical Name - Canaan: Who are the Palestinians ?" is a brief history of Palestine in a common Encyclopedia record...... (popular Britannica Encyclopedias, online):

The greatest reality is that Palestine is a given name for Canaan - which is the Land given by God to the Hebrews as their Nation (Israel, the land that floweth with milk and honey..) before all Nations for all time. The Canaanites were destroyed by the Hebrews as led by God's commandment to subdue the land and secure the nation, and build the Temple of God there at Jerusalem - the House Of God for all the World, the Jew first - being the heirs, priests and prophets, and family of God. This brings history right to the forefront with the United Nations in 1948 declaring the right of the State Of Israel, and the subsequent rising to power of Yasser Arafat who promoted the destruction of Jews like Adolph Hitler of Germany - but rescinded this in the 1990's by denouncing 'terrorism' against Jews (Hebrews).

PALESTINE:
http://www.britannica.com/ebc/article?tocId=9374416&query=palestine&ct= 

Region, at the eastern end of the Mediterranean Sea.

Biblical Name - Canaan.

It extends east to the Jordan River, north to the border between Israel and Lebanon, west to the Mediterranean, and south to the Negev desert, reaching the Gulf of Aqaba. The political status and geographic area designated by the term have changed considerably over the course of three millennia. The eastern boundary has been particularly fluid, often understood as lying east of the Jordan and extending at times to the edge of the Arabian Desert. A land of sharp contrasts, Palestine includes the Dead Sea, the lowest natural point of elevation on Earth, and mountain peaks higher than 2,000 ft (610 m) above sea level. In the 20th century it has been the object of conflicting claims by Jewish and Arab national movements. The region is sacred to Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. Settled since early prehistoric times, mainly by Semitic groups, it was occupied in biblical times by the kingdoms of Israel, Judah, and Judaea. It was subsequently held by virtually every power of the Middle East, including the Assyrians, Persians, Romans, Byzantines, Crusaders, and Ottomans. It was governed by Britain under a UN mandate from the end of World War I (1914-18) until 1948, when the State of Israel was proclaimed. Armies from Egypt, Transjordan, Syria, and Iraq attacked the next day. They were defeated by the Israeli army. See Israel, Jordan, West Bank, and Gaza Strip for the later history of the region.

eMinister of eChurchofPhiladelphia.Org
http://echurchofphiladelphia.org/
Outreach - ChristianEministry.Com
http://christianeministry.com/
Podcasts:
ChristianEministry.Com Podcasts
eMinister,eChurchOfPhiladelphia.Org
RSS http://www.cyberears.com/podcasts/podcast_5772.xml
Bible Studies: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ChristianEministry/
RSS http://rss.groups.yahoo.com/group/ChristianEministry/rss
Forums / Studies Posted:
http://churchphilaforums.freesmfhosting.com/index.php
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 02:38:27 pm by eMinister » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

eMinister
Administrator

Forum Owner

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 10:21:25 pm »

Palestine, Biblical Name - Canaan: Who are the Palestinians ? (2).....

Who are the Palestinians ? (2)

CANAAN (Palestine)
Old Testament....

Here is the first record of Canaan. Canaan was the son of Ham who was the son of Noah. Note, that here also in the Scriptures, the fall of Canaan from God's Blessings through sin has occurred and the commandment from God against Canaan is given......

Old Testament:

Book of Genesis, Chapter 9, verses 18-29....
18   And the sons of Noah, that went forth of the ark, were Shem, and Ham, and Japheth: and Ham is the father of Canaan.
19   These are the three sons of Noah: and of them was the whole earth overspread.
20   And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:
21   And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.
22   And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.
23   And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.
24   And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.
25   And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
26   And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
27   God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
28   And Noah lived after the flood three hundred and fifty years.
29   And all the days of Noah were nine hundred and fifty years: and he died. 

Here the land of Canaan is found and all the families of Canaan: Jebusites, Amorites, Girgasites, Hivites, Arkites, Sinites, Arvadites, Zemarites, and the Hamathites. The boundaries of Canaan are given as well......

Genesis 10
1   Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.
2   The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
3   And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.
4   And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.
5   By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.
6   And the sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut, and Canaan. 

15   And Canaan begat Sidon his first born, and Heth,
16   And the Jebusite, and the Amorite, and the Girgasite,
17   And the Hivite, and the Arkite, and the Sinite,
18   And the Arvadite, and the Zemarite, and the Hamathite: and afterward were the families of the Canaanites spread abroad.
19   And the border of the Canaanites was from Sidon, as thou comest to Gerar, unto Gaza; as thou goest, unto Sodom, and Gomorrah, and Admah, and Zeboim, even unto Lasha.
20   These are the sons of Ham, after their families, after their tongues, in their countries, and in their nations.

Here recorded in the Scriptures of the Holy Bible, God gives the land of Canaan to Abraham (Abram) - the descendant of Noah - to be the nation of Israel for the Hebrews (Jews).......

Genesis 12
1   Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
2   And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
3   And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
4   So Abram departed, as the Lord had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran.
5   And Abram took Sarai his wife, and Lot his brother's son, and all their substance that they had gathered, and the souls that they had gotten in Haran; and they went forth to go into the land of Canaan; and into the land of Canaan they came.
6   And Abram passed through the land unto the place of Sichem, unto the plain of Moreh. And the Canaanite was then in the land.
7   And the Lord appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land: and there builded he an altar unto the Lord, who appeared unto him.
8   And he removed from thence unto a mountain on the east of Bethel, and pitched his tent, having Bethel on the west, and Hai on the east: and there he builded an altar unto the Lord, and called upon the name of the Lord.
9   And Abram journeyed, going on still toward the south.   

Again, here in the Scriptures, the entire land is given to the Hebrews permanently.....

Genesis 15
18   In the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:
19   The Kenites, and the Kenizzites, and the Kadmonites,
20   And the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Rephaims,
21   And the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Girga****es, and the Jebusites.   

And again, the commandment of God - that all of this land is for the Hebrews - it shall be their nation.....

Genesis 17
1   And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the Lord appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.
2   And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.
3   And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying,
4   As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.
5   Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.
6   And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.
7   And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.
8   And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.
9   And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations.

To conclude, found in the Scriptures above, is that all the land of Canaan was given by God to His People, for their nation everlasting. The next message includes the removing of those peoples in Canaan by God's direction.

Podcasts:
Forums / Studies Posted:
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 02:39:20 pm by eMinister » Report Spam   Logged
eMinister
Administrator

Forum Owner

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 10:23:35 pm »

Palestine, Biblical Name - Canaan: Who are the Palestinians ? (3)..... 

In the previous 2 posts, the first was an introduction to this studies series, and second a brief look into the Scriptures of God (Holy Bible) to find and understand that Canaan (Palestine) was the land that was given to the Hebrews (Jews) to become the Nation of Israel (not the present day limited "State of Israel"). In this post, the wars against the various peoples of the lands of Canaan conducted by the Hebrews (Jews) as commanded by God.

Old Testament:

Here in the Scriptures are instructions to the Hebrews (Jews) from God about subduing the land of Canaan for possession:

Book of Exodus, Chapter 23, verses 20-24 and 27-29.....
20   Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.
21   Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him.
22   But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries.
23   For mine Angel shall go before thee, and bring thee in unto the Amorites, and the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Canaanites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites: and I will cut them off.
24   Thou shalt not bow down to their gods, nor serve them, nor do after their works: but thou shalt utterly overthrow them, and quite break down their images. 

27   I will send my fear before thee, and will destroy all the people to whom thou shalt come, and I will make all thine enemies turn their backs unto thee.
28   And I will send hornets before thee, which shall drive out the Hivite, the Canaanite, and the Hittite, from before thee.
29   I will not drive them out from before thee in one year; lest the land become desolate, and the beast of the field multiply against thee.

In the Scriptures, as well, it is found in the instructions from God concerning these peoples in the lands of Canaan about subduing the land, the reasons and purposes of God against these peoples - why the peoples were condemned, in that they worshipped false gods that do not exist except in imaginations (fantasies) and they committed various sins against God.....

Book of Exodus, Chapter 34, verses 10-16.....
10   And he said, Behold, I make a covenant: before all thy people I will do marvels, such as have not been done in all the earth, nor in any nation: and all the people among which thou art shall see the work of the Lord: for it is a terrible thing that I will do with thee.
11   Observe thou that which I command thee this day: behold, I drive out before thee the Amorite, and the Canaanite, and the Hittite, and the Perizzite, and the Hivite, and the Jebusite.
12   Take heed to thyself, lest thou make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land whither thou goest, lest it be for a snare in the midst of thee:
13   But ye shall destroy their altars, break their images, and cut down their groves:
14   For thou shalt worship no other god: for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:
15   Lest thou make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land, and they go a whoring after their gods, and do sacrifice unto their gods, and one call thee, and thou eat of his sacrifice;
16   And thou take of their daughters unto thy sons, and their daughters go a whoring after their gods, and make thy sons go a whoring after their gods.

After the days of the covenant of God with Abraham in giving Canaan as the Land of Inheritance for Israel, the doing of these things continues in Moses.....

Book of Numbers, Chapter 13, verses 17-20 and 27-29.....
17   And Moses sent them to spy out the land of Canaan, and said unto them, Get you up this way southward, and go up into the mountain:
18   And see the land, what it is, and the people that dwelleth therein, whether they be strong or weak, few or many;
19   And what the land is that they dwell in, whether it be good or bad; and what cities they be that they dwell in, whether in tents, or in strong holds;
20   And what the land is, whether it be fat or lean, whether there be wood therein, or not. And be ye of good courage, and bring of the fruit of the land. Now the time was the time of the firstripe grapes.

27   And they told him, and said, We came unto the land whither thou sentest us, and surely it floweth with milk and honey; and this is the fruit of it.
28   Nevertheless the people be strong that dwell in the land, and the cities are walled, and very great: and moreover we saw the children of Anak there.
29   The Amalekites dwell in the land of the south: and the Hittites, and the Jebusites, and the Amorites, dwell in the mountains: and the Canaanites dwell by the sea, and by the coast of Jordan.

Here, the Scriptures show the destruction of the Canaanites (Palestinians) at Hormah.....

Book of Numbers, Chapter 21, verses 1-3.....
1   And when king Arad the Canaanite, which dwelt in the south, heard tell that Israel came by the way of the spies; then he fought against Israel, and took some of them prisoners.
2   And Israel vowed a vow unto the Lord, and said, If thou wilt indeed deliver this people into my hand, then I will utterly destroy their cities.
3   And the Lord hearkened to the voice of Israel, and delivered up the Canaanites; and they utterly destroyed them and their cities: and he called the name of the place Hormah. 

The borders of the new nation for Israel are given in the environs of the extinct Canaan (Palestine).....  
Book of Numbers, Chapter 34, verses 1-12.....
1   And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
2   Command the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land of Canaan; (this is the land that shall fall unto you for an inheritance, even the land of Canaan with the coasts thereof:)
3   Then your south quarter shall be from the wilderness of Zin along by the coast of Edom, and your south border shall be the outmost coast of the salt sea eastward:
4   And your border shall turn from the south to the ascent of Akrabbim, and pass on to Zin: and the going forth thereof shall be from the south to Kadeshbarnea, and shall go on to Hazaraddar, and pass on to Azmon:
5   And the border shall fetch a compass from Azmon unto the river of Egypt, and the goings out of it shall be at the sea.
6   And as for the western border, ye shall even have the great sea for a border: this shall be your west border.
7   And this shall be your north border: from the great sea ye shall point out for you mount Hor:
8   From mount Hor ye shall point out your border unto the entrance of Hamath; and the goings forth of the border shall be to Zedad:
9   And the border shall go on to Ziphron, and the goings out of it shall be at Hazarenan: this shall be your north border.
10   And ye shall point out your east border from Hazarenan to Shepham:
11   And the coast shall go down from Shepham to Riblah, on the east side of Ain; and the border shall descend, and shall reach unto the side of the sea of Chinnereth eastward:
12   And the border shall go down to Jordan, and the goings out of it shall be at the salt sea: this shall be your land with the coasts thereof round about.

The Covenant of God, again, showing the land given to the Hebrews (Jews) - condemning the peoples of Canaan.....

Book of Deuteronomy, Chapter 1, verses 1-8.....
1   These be the words which Moses spake unto all Israel on this side Jordan in the wilderness, in the plain over against the Red sea, between Paran, and Tophel, and Laban, and Hazeroth, and Dizahab.
2   (There are eleven days' journey from Horeb by the way of mount Seir unto Kadeshbarnea.)
3   And it came to pass in the fortieth year, in the eleventh month, on the first day of the month, that Moses spake unto the children of Israel, according unto all that the Lord had given him in commandment unto them;
4   After he had slain Sihon the king of the Amorites, which dwelt in Heshbon, and Og the king of Bashan, which dwelt at Astaroth in Edrei:
5   On this side Jordan, in the land of Moab, began Moses to declare this law, saying,
6   The Lord our God spake unto us in Horeb, saying, Ye have dwelt long enough in this mount:
7   Turn you, and take your journey, and go to the mount of the Amorites, and unto all the places nigh thereunto, in the plain, in the hills, and in the vale, and in the south, and by the sea side, to the land of the Canaanites, and unto Lebanon, unto the great river, the river Euphrates.
8   Behold, I have set the land before you: go in and possess the land which the Lord sware unto your fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, to give unto them and to their seed after them. 

The condemnation of God against the peoples of the seven nations of the land of Canaan (Palestine).....

Book of Deuteronomy, Chapter 7, verses 1-6.....
1   When the Lord thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girga****es, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou;
2   And when the Lord thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:
3   Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.
4   For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the Lord be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.
5   But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire.
6   For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

Commandments from God against the peoples of Canaan.....

Book of Deuteronomy, Chapter 20, verses 16-18.....
16   But of the cities of these people, which the Lord thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth:
17   But thou shalt utterly destroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the Lord thy God hath commanded thee:
18   That they teach you not to do after all their abominations, which they have done unto their gods; so should ye sin against the Lord your God. 

The continuing of subduing Canaan by the Hebrews (Jews) in Joshua - after Abraham and Moses..... 

Book of Joshua, Chapter 3, verses 6-13.....
6   And Joshua spake unto the priests, saying, Take up the ark of the covenant, and pass over before the people. And they took up the ark of the covenant, and went before the people.
7   And the Lord said unto Joshua, This day will I begin to magnify thee in the sight of all Israel, that they may know that, as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee.
8   And thou shalt command the priests that bear the ark of the covenant, saying, When ye are come to the brink of the water of Jordan, ye shall stand still in Jordan.
9   And Joshua said unto the children of Israel, Come hither, and hear the words of the Lord your God.
10   And Joshua said, Hereby ye shall know that the living God is among you, and that he will without fail drive out from before you the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Hivites, and the Perizzites, and the Girga****es, and the Amorites, and the Jebusites.
11   Behold, the ark of the covenant of the Lord of all the earth passeth over before you into Jordan.
12   Now therefore take you twelve men out of the tribes of Israel, out of every tribe a man.
13   And it shall come to pass, as soon as the soles of the feet of the priests that bear the ark of the Lord, the Lord of all the earth, shall rest in the waters of Jordan, that the waters of Jordan shall be cut off from the waters that come down from above; and they shall stand upon an heap. 

Joshua, Chapter 5
1   And it came to pass, when all the kings of the Amorites, which were on the side of Jordan westward, and all the kings of the Canaanites, which were by the sea, heard that the Lord had dried up the waters of Jordan from before the children of Israel, until we were passed over, that their heart melted, neither was there spirit in them any more, because of the children of Israel. 

Records in the Scriptures of the kings and peoples destroyed in the lands of Canaan by the Hebrews (Jews).....

Book of Joshua, Chapter 12, verses 1-24.....
1   Now these are the kings of the land, which the children of Israel smote, and possessed their land on the other side Jordan toward the rising of the sun, from the river Arnon unto mount Hermon, and all the plain on the east:
2   Sihon king of the Amorites, who dwelt in Heshbon, and ruled from Aroer, which is upon the bank of the river Arnon, and from the middle of the river, and from half Gilead, even unto the river Jabbok, which is the border of the children of Ammon;
3   And from the plain to the sea of Chinneroth on the east, and unto the sea of the plain, even the salt sea on the east, the way to Bethjeshimoth; and from the south, under Ashdothpisgah:
4   And the coast of Og king of Bashan, which was of the remnant of the giants, that dwelt at Ashtaroth and at Edrei,
5   And reigned in mount Hermon, and in Salcah, and in all Bashan, unto the border of the Geshurites and the Maachathites, and half Gilead, the border of Sihon king of Heshbon.
6   Them did Moses the servant of the Lord and the children of Israel smite: and Moses the servant of the Lord gave it for a possession unto the Reubenites, and the Gadites, and the half tribe of Manasseh.
7   And these are the kings of the country which Joshua and the children of Israel smote on this side Jordan on the west, from Baalgad in the valley of Lebanon even unto the mount Halak, that goeth up to Seir; which Joshua gave unto the tribes of Israel for a possession according to their divisions;
8   In the mountains, and in the valleys, and in the plains, and in the springs, and in the wilderness, and in the south country; the Hittites, the Amorites, and the Canaanites, the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites:
9   The king of Jericho, one; the king of Ai, which is beside Bethel, one;
10   The king of Jerusalem, one; the king of Hebron, one;
11   The king of Jarmuth, one; the king of Lachish, one;
12   The king of Eglon, one; the king of Gezer, one;
13   The king of Debir, one; the king of Geder, one;
14   The king of Hormah, one; the king of Arad, one;
15   The king of Libnah, one; the king of Adullam, one;
16   The king of Makkedah, one; the king of Bethel, one;
17   The king of Tappuah, one; the king of Hepher, one;
18   The king of Aphek, one; the king of Lasharon, one;
19   The king of Madon, one; the king of Hazor, one;
20   The king of Shimronmeron, one; the king of Achshaph, one;
21   The king of Taanach, one; the king of Megiddo, one;
22   The king of Kedesh, one; the king of Jokneam of Carmel, one;
23   The king of Dor in the coast of Dor, one; the king of the nations of Gilgal, one;
24   The king of Tirzah, one: all the kings thirty and one. 

Remainders of that to be destroyed and poccessed.....

Joshua, Chapter 13
1   Now Joshua was old and stricken in years; and the Lord said unto him, Thou art old and stricken in years, and there remaineth yet very much land to be possessed.
2   This is the land that yet remaineth: all the borders of the Philistines, and all Geshuri,
3   From Sihor, which is before Egypt, even unto the borders of Ekron northward, which is counted to the Canaanite: five lords of the Philistines; the Gazathites, and the Ashdothites, the Eshkalonites, the Gittites, and the Ekronites; also the Avites:
4   From the south, all the land of the Canaanites, and Mearah that is beside the Sidonians unto Aphek, to the borders of the Amorites:
5   And the land of the Giblites, and all Lebanon, toward the sunrising, from Baalgad under mount Hermon unto the entering into Hamath.
6   All the inhabitants of the hill country from Lebanon unto Misrephothmaim, and all the Sidonians, them will I drive out from before the children of Israel: only divide thou it by lot unto the Israelites for an inheritance, as I have commanded thee. 

Joshua, Chapter 16
4   So the children of Joseph, Manasseh and Ephraim, took their inheritance.
5   And the border of the children of Ephraim according to their families was thus: even the border of their inheritance on the east side was Atarothaddar, unto Bethhoron the upper;
6   And the border went out toward the sea to Michmethah on the north side; and the border went about eastward unto Taanathshiloh, and passed by it on the east to Janohah;
7   And it went down from Janohah to Ataroth, and to Naarath, and came to Jericho, and went out at Jordan.
8   The border went out from Tappuah westward unto the river Kanah; and the goings out thereof were at the sea. This is the inheritance of the tribe of the children of Ephraim by their families.
9   And the separate cities for the children of Ephraim were among the inheritance of the children of Manasseh, all the cities with their villages.
10   And they drave not out the Canaanites that dwelt in Gezer: but the Canaanites dwell among the Ephraimites unto this day, and serve under tribute. 

Joshua, Chapter 17
11   And Manasseh had in Issachar and in Asher Bethshean and her towns, and Ibleam and her towns, and the inhabitants of Dor and her towns, and the inhabitants of Endor and her towns, and the inhabitants of Taanach and her towns, and the inhabitants of Megiddo and her towns, even three countries.
12   Yet the children of Manasseh could not drive out the inhabitants of those cities; but the Canaanites would dwell in that land.
13   Yet it came to pass, when the children of Israel were waxen strong, that they put the Canaanites to tribute, but did not utterly drive them out.
14   And the children of Joseph spake unto Joshua, saying, Why hast thou given me but one lot and one portion to inherit, seeing I am a great people, forasmuch as the Lord hath blessed me hitherto?
15   And Joshua answered them, If thou be a great people, then get thee up to the wood country, and cut down for thyself there in the land of the Perizzites and of the giants, if mount Ephraim be too narrow for thee.
16   And the children of Joseph said, The hill is not enough for us: and all the Canaanites that dwell in the land of the valley have chariots of iron, both they who are of Bethshean and her towns, and they who are of the valley of Jezreel.
17   And Joshua spake unto the house of Joseph, even to Ephraim and to Manasseh, saying, Thou art a great people, and hast great power: thou shalt not have one lot only:
18   But the mountain shall be thine; for it is a wood, and thou shalt cut it down: and the outgoings of it shall be thine: for thou shalt drive out the Canaanites, though they have iron chariots, and though they be strong.

Continuing in subduing after the passing of Joshua......

Book of Judges, Chapter 1, verses 1-18.....
1   Now after the death of Joshua it came to pass, that the children of Israel asked the Lord, saying, Who shall go up for us against the Canaanites first, to fight against them?
2   And the Lord said, Judah shall go up: behold, I have delivered the land into his hand.
3   And Judah said unto Simeon his brother, Come up with me into my lot, that we may fight against the Canaanites; and I likewise will go with thee into thy lot. So Simeon went with him.
4   And Judah went up; and the Lord delivered the Canaanites and the Perizzites into their hand: and they slew of them in Bezek ten thousand men.
5   And they found Adonibezek in Bezek: and they fought against him, and they slew the Canaanites and the Perizzites.
6   But Adonibezek fled; and they pursued after him, and caught him, and cut off his thumbs and his great toes.
7   And Adonibezek said, Threescore and ten kings, having their thumbs and their great toes cut off, gathered their meat under my table: as I have done, so God hath requited me. And they brought him to Jerusalem, and there he died.
8   Now the children of Judah had fought against Jerusalem, and had taken it, and smitten it with the edge of the sword, and set the city on fire.
9   And afterward the children of Judah went down to fight against the Canaanites, that dwelt in the mountain, and in the south, and in the valley.
10   And Judah went against the Canaanites that dwelt in Hebron: (now the name of Hebron before was Kirjatharba:) and they slew Sheshai, and Ahiman, and Talmai.
11   And from thence he went against the inhabitants of Debir: and the name of Debir before was Kirjathsepher:
12   And Caleb said, He that smiteth Kirjathsepher, and taketh it, to him will I give Achsah my daughter to wife.
13   And Othniel the son of Kenaz, Caleb's younger brother, took it: and he gave him Achsah his daughter to wife.
14   And it came to pass, when she came to him, that she moved him to ask of her father a field: and she lighted from off her ass; and Caleb said unto her, What wilt thou?
15   And she said unto him, Give me a blessing: for thou hast given me a south land; give me also springs of water. And Caleb gave her the upper springs and the nether springs.
16   And the children of the Kenite, Moses' father in law, went up out of the city of palm trees with the children of Judah into the wilderness of Judah, which lieth in the south of Arad; and they went and dwelt among the people.
17   And Judah went with Simeon his brother, and they slew the Canaanites that inhabited Zephath, and utterly destroyed it. And the name of the city was called Hormah.
18   Also Judah took Gaza with the coast thereof, and Askelon with the coast thereof, and Ekron with the coast thereof. 

Judges, Chapter 3
1   Now these are the nations which the Lord left, to prove Israel by them, even as many of Israel as had not known all the wars of Canaan;
2   Only that the generations of the children of Israel might know, to teach them war, at the least such as before knew nothing thereof;
3   Namely, five lords of the Philistines, and all the Canaanites, and the Sidonians, and the Hivites that dwelt in mount Lebanon, from mount Baalhermon unto the entering in of Hamath.
4   And they were to prove Israel by them, to know whether they would hearken unto the commandments of the Lord, which he commanded their fathers by the hand of Moses.
5   And the children of Israel dwelt among the Canaanites, Hittites, and Amorites, and Perizzites, and Hivites, and Jebusites:
6   And they took their daughters to be their wives, and gave their daughters to their sons, and served their gods.
7   And the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the Lord, and forgat the Lord their God, and served Baalim and the groves.
8   Therefore the anger of the Lord was hot against Israel, and he sold them into the hand of Chushanrishathaim king of Mesopotamia: and the children of Israel served Chushanrishathaim eight years.
9   And when the children of Israel cried unto the Lord, the Lord raised up a deliverer to the children of Israel, who delivered them, even Othniel the son of Kenaz, Caleb's younger brother.
10   And the Spirit of the Lord came upon him, and he judged Israel, and went out to war: and the Lord delivered Chushanrishathaim king of Mesopotamia into his hand; and his hand prevailed against Chushanrishathaim.
11   And the land had rest forty years. And Othniel the son of Kenaz died.

The continuing of subduing the land and peoples in Deborah - the song of Deborah.....

Book of Judges, Chapter 4, verses 14-24.....
14   And Deborah said unto Barak, Up; for this is the day in which the Lord hath delivered Sisera into thine hand: is not the Lord gone out before thee? So Barak went down from mount Tabor, and ten thousand men after him.
15   And the Lord discomfited Sisera, and all his chariots, and all his host, with the edge of the sword before Barak; so that Sisera lighted down off his chariot, and fled away on his feet.
16   But Barak pursued after the chariots, and after the host, unto Harosheth of the Gentiles: and all the host of Sisera fell upon the edge of the sword; and there was not a man left.
17   Howbeit Sisera fled away on his feet to the tent of Jael the wife of Heber the Kenite: for there was peace between Jabin the king of Hazor and the house of Heber the Kenite.
18   And Jael went out to meet Sisera, and said unto him, Turn in, my lord, turn in to me; fear not. And when he had turned in unto her into the tent, she covered him with a mantle.
19   And he said unto her, Give me, I pray thee, a little water to drink; for I am thirsty. And she opened a bottle of milk, and gave him drink, and covered him.
20   Again he said unto her, Stand in the door of the tent, and it shall be, when any man doth come and enquire of thee, and say, Is there any man here? that thou shalt say, No.
21   Then Jael Heber's wife took a nail of the tent, and took an hammer in her hand, and went softly unto him, and smote the nail into his temples, and fastened it into the ground: for he was fast asleep and weary. So he died.
22   And, behold, as Barak pursued Sisera, Jael came out to meet him, and said unto him, Come, and I will shew thee the man whom thou seekest. And when he came into her tent, behold, Sisera lay dead, and the nail was in his temples.
23   So God subdued on that day Jabin the king of Canaan before the children of Israel.
24   And the hand of the children of Israel prospered, and prevailed against Jabin the king of Canaan, until they had destroyed Jabin king of Canaan. 

PART TWO:

And continuing in the reign of King Solomon of the Hebrews (Jews), recordings in the Scriptures (Holy Bible)......

First Book of Kings, I Kings, Chapter 9, verses 10-22.....
10   And it came to pass at the end of twenty years, when Solomon had built the two houses, the house of the Lord, and the king's house,
11   (Now Hiram the king of Tyre had furnished Solomon with cedar trees and fir trees, and with gold, according to all his desire,) that then king Solomon gave Hiram twenty cities in the land of Galilee.
12   And Hiram came out from Tyre to see the cities which Solomon had given him; and they pleased him not.
13   And he said, What cities are these which thou hast given me, my brother? And he called them the land of Cabul unto this day.
14   And Hiram sent to the king sixscore talents of gold.
15   And this is the reason of the levy which king Solomon raised; for to build the house of the Lord, and his own house, and Millo, and the wall of Jerusalem, and Hazor, and Megiddo, and Gezer.
16   For Pharaoh king of Egypt had gone up, and taken Gezer, and burnt it with fire, and slain the Canaanites that dwelt in the city, and given it for a present unto his daughter, Solomon's wife.
17   And Solomon built Gezer, and Bethhoron the nether,
18   And Baalath, and Tadmor in the wilderness, in the land,
19   And all the cities of store that Solomon had, and cities for his chariots, and cities for his horsemen, and that which Solomon desired to build in Jerusalem, and in Lebanon, and in all the land of his dominion.
20   And all the people that were left of the Amorites, Hittites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites, which were not of the children of Israel,
21   Their children that were left after them in the land, whom the children of Israel also were not able utterly to destroy, upon those did Solomon levy a tribute of bondservice unto this day.
22   But of the children of Israel did Solomon make no bondmen: but they were men of war, and his servants, and his princes, and his captains, and rulers of his chariots, and his horsemen.

Podcasts:
Forums / Studies Posted:
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 02:39:54 pm by eMinister » Report Spam   Logged
eMinister
Administrator

Forum Owner

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2010, 10:25:29 pm »

Palestine, Biblical Name - Canaan: Who are the Palestinians ? (4).....  

Further here, the recordings in the Scriptures (Holy Bible) confirming genealogies, the land for possession, and the commandments of God and His purposes..... (midway in the Old Testament)

Old Testament:

Genealogy in the Scriptures of the beginning of Canaan..... 

First Book of Chronicles, I Chronicles, Chapter 1, verses 1-32.....
1   Adam, Sheth, Enosh,
2   Kenan, Mahalaleel, Jered,
3   Henoch, Methuselah, Lamech,
4   Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth.
5   The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
6   And the sons of Gomer; Ashchenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.
7   And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.
8   The sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, Put, and Canaan.
9   And the sons of Cush; Seba, and Havilah, and Sabta, and Raamah, and Sabtecha. And the sons of Raamah; Sheba, and Dedan.
10   And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be mighty upon the earth.
11   And Mizraim begat Ludim, and Anamim, and Lehabim, and Naphtuhim,
12   And Pathrusim, and Casluhim, (of whom came the Philistines,) and Caphthorim.
13   And Canaan begat Zidon his firstborn, and Heth,
14   The Jebusite also, and the Amorite, and the Girga****e,
15   And the Hivite, and the Arkite, and the Sinite,
16   And the Arvadite, and the Zemarite, and the Hamathite.
17   The sons of Shem; Elam, and Asshur, and Arphaxad, and Lud, and Aram, and Uz, and Hul, and Gether, and Meshech.
18   And Arphaxad begat Shelah, and Shelah begat Eber.
19   And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of the one was Peleg; because in his days the earth was divided: and his brother's name was Joktan.
20   And Joktan begat Almodad, and Sheleph, and Hazarmaveth, and Jerah,
21   Hadoram also, and Uzal, and Diklah,
22   And Ebal, and Abimael, and Sheba,
23   And Ophir, and Havilah, and Jobab. All these were the sons of Joktan.
24   Shem, Arphaxad, Shelah,
25   Eber, Peleg, Reu,
26   Serug, Nahor, Terah,
27   Abram; the same is Abraham.
28   The sons of Abraham; Isaac, and Ishmael.
29   These are their generations: The firstborn of Ishmael, Nebaioth; then Kedar, and Adbeel, and Mibsam,
30   Mishma, and Dumah, Massa, Hadad, and Tema,
31   Jetur, Naphish, and Kedemah. These are the sons of Ishmael.
32   Now the sons of Keturah, Abraham's concubine: she bare Zimran, and Jokshan, and Medan, and Midian, and Ishbak, and Shuah. And the sons of Jokshan; Sheba, and Dedan. 

Reaffirming the possession of the Land .....

First Book of Chronicles, I Chronicles, Chapter 16, verses 14-34.....
14   He is the Lord our God; his judgments are in all the earth.
15   Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations;
16   Even of the covenant which he made with Abraham, and of his oath unto Isaac;
17   And hath confirmed the same to Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant,
18   Saying, Unto thee will I give the land of Canaan, the lot of your inheritance;
19   When ye were but few, even a few, and strangers in it.
20   And when they went from nation to nation, and from one kingdom to another people;
21   He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes,
22   Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.
23   Sing unto the Lord, all the earth; shew forth from day to day his salvation.
24   Declare his glory among the heathen; his marvellous works among all nations.
25   For great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised: he also is to be feared above all gods.
26   For all the gods of the people are idols: but the Lord made the heavens.
27   Glory and honour are in his presence; strength and gladness are in his place.
28   Give unto the Lord, ye kindreds of the people, give unto the Lord glory and strength.
29   Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come before him: worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness.
30   Fear before him, all the earth: the world also shall be stable, that it be not moved.
31   Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice: and let men say among the nations, The Lord reigneth.
32   Let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof: let the fields rejoice, and all that is therein.
33   Then shall the trees of the wood sing out at the presence of the Lord, because he cometh to judge the earth.
34   O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever. 

Book of Nehemiah, Chapter 9.....
6   Thou, even thou, art Lord alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.
7   Thou art the Lord the God, who didst choose Abram, and broughtest him forth out of Ur of the Chaldees, and gavest him the name of Abraham;
8   And foundest his heart faithful before thee, and madest a covenant with him to give the land of the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Jebusites, and the Girga****es, to give it, I say, to his seed, and hast performed thy words; for thou art righteous:
9   And didst see the affliction of our fathers in Egypt, and heardest their cry by the Red sea;
10   And shewedst signs and wonders upon Pharaoh, and on all his servants, and on all the people of his land: for thou knewest that they dealt proudly against them. So didst thou get thee a name, as it is this day.
11   And thou didst divide the sea before them, so that they went through the midst of the sea on the dry land; and their persecutors thou threwest into the deeps, as a stone into the mighty waters.
12   Moreover thou leddest them in the day by a cloudy pillar; and in the night by a pillar of fire, to give them light in the way wherein they should go.
13   Thou camest down also upon mount Sinai, and spakest with them from heaven, and gavest them right judgments, and true laws, good statutes and commandments:
14   And madest known unto them thy holy sabbath, and commandedst them precepts, statutes, and laws, by the hand of Moses thy servant:
15   And gavest them bread from heaven for their hunger, and broughtest forth water for them out of the rock for their thirst, and promisedst them that they should go in to possess the land which thou hadst sworn to give them.

Podcasts:
Forums / Studies Posted:
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 02:41:11 pm by eMinister » Report Spam   Logged
eMinister
Administrator

Forum Owner

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2010, 10:26:34 pm »

Palestine, Biblical Name - Canaan: Who are the Palestinians ? (5)..... 

In the previous four posts, there is the introduction to this look into the Yasser Arafat PLO. The origin of Canaan (Palestine) is shown in the Scriptures (Holy Bible) and the various events by the commandments of God against that land and peoples. This Canaan, also called Palestine, then, is defeated by the Hebrews (Jews) and those peoples inhabiting it - leaving any remnant as absolved into Israel. So, Palestine called Canaan, is the actual Nation of Israel commanded by God for His People - the Hebrews (Jews). This leaves the questions of this study as to who are the Yasser Arafat PLO people answered. They are non-existent and extinct as a nation, land, or tribe. The entire world has given Israel the State of Israel in Canaan (Palestine), with its right to exist by the United Nations, and this Y. Arafat PLO existed only by the grace or ignorance or sin of the World Member Nations. This PLO was a self-contrived, and formerly terrorist sanctioning organization, against the World Member Nations and the State Of Israel - with absolutely no claim to lands or existence in the very act of the United Nations even recognizing Israel as a people and nation of religion. For the sake of sovereignty and non-encroachments against the same, the United Nations will have to, at some point, either sanction totally the Biblical rights of Israel - or deny them and their right to exist as a "State". Since the majority of the United Nations are nations with Christianity as the majority religion - it should be quite doubtful by these so-called Palestinians that they should ever expect the Christian World to deny the very Nation of Israel and Jerusalem the City and House (Church) of God.

But further here, and to know the truth, look into the Scriptures (Holy Bible) of God and see the actual Prophecies against these exact peoples posing as the Inheritors of Israel..... (In the next / last post of this series, the actual false prophecy used by these false peoples shall be shown, showing and confirming all Scriptures and Prophecies concerning them)......

Old Testament:

Valley of Megiddon.... in the Books of Zechariah and Judges, the Prophecy of God is recorded. Here is seen that the Jews today shall mourn over the destruction against them by these PLO terrorists or others in their cause and names. The mourning shall be as the original Canaanites that were destroyed in wars and battles...... (Note that "Megiddo" is sometimes called Armageddon - and this is not true. Armageddon is the final battle of sinners against God and His People found in the Book of Revelations. That battle does not occur in "Megiddo")......

Book of Zechariah, Chapter 12, verses 8-11.....
8   In that day shall the Lord defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the Lord before them.
9   And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
10   And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
11   In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.

Book of Judges, Chapter 5, verses 1-5, and 19-21.....
1   Then sang Deborah and Barak the son of Abinoam on that day, saying,
2   Praise ye the Lord for the avenging of Israel, when the people willingly offered themselves.
3   Hear, O ye kings; give ear, O ye princes; I, even I, will sing unto the Lord; I will sing praise to the Lord God of Israel.
4   Lord, when thou wentest out of Seir, when thou marchedst out of the field of Edom, the earth trembled, and the heavens dropped, the clouds also dropped water.
5   The mountains melted from before the Lord, even that Sinai from before the Lord God of Israel.

19   The kings came and fought, then fought the kings of Canaan in Taanach by the waters of Megiddo; they took no gain of money.
20   They fought from heaven; the stars in their courses fought against Sisera.
21   The river of Kishon swept them away, that ancient river, the river Kishon. O my soul, thou hast trodden down strength.

Here in the Scriptures (Holy Bible) of God, these very PLO peoples posing as Palestinians of Right to lands of Israel - and even all those called Mid-East Arabs who claim they are the Heirs of the Holy Land and do not observe Israel's right to exist, and that these Mid-East Arabs are the true inheritors of the Holy Land as the True Children of God and denying that Hebrews (Jews) are the Heirs and Family of Christ - - well here are some of the very Words of God, His Prophecies to these people who claim to be His People as the Inheritors of Palestine..... These are liars and are condemned of God unless they repent and receive Jesus Christ the Savior as the Lord - the Son of God as their Master and Lord. We as Christians are commanded to preach the Gospel to the World for the salvation of many. That is what this study series is about. It is towards these peoples who need to hear the truth and warning from God, so they may hear truth and believe it - and be saved into Eternity rather than condemned to Hell for refusing the truth. So as Christians - our part is to preach truth to these people - the Word of God......

The Prophecies of God concerning the Palestinians....... 

Book of Joel, Chapter 3, verses 1-14.....
1   For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,
2   I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.
3   And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.
4   Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;
5   Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my goodly pleasant things:
6   The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border.
7   Behold, I will raise them out of the place whither ye have sold them, and will return your recompence upon your own head:
8   And I will sell your sons and your daughters into the hand of the children of Judah, and they shall sell them to the Sabeans, to a people far off: for the Lord hath spoken it.
9   Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up:
10   Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.
11   Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye heathen, and gather yourselves together round about: thither cause thy mighty ones to come down, O Lord.
12   Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.
13   Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.
14   Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision. 

Book of Exodus, Chapter 15, verses 13-18....
13   Thou in thy mercy hast led forth the people which thou hast redeemed: thou hast guided them in thy strength unto thy holy habitation.
14   The people shall hear, and be afraid: sorrow shall take hold on the inhabitants of Palestina.
15   Then the dukes of Edom shall be amazed; the mighty men of Moab, trembling shall take hold upon them; all the inhabitants of Canaan shall melt away.
16   Fear and dread shall fall upon them; by the greatness of thine arm they shall be as still as a stone; till thy people pass over, O Lord, till the people pass over, which thou hast purchased.
17   Thou shalt bring them in, and plant them in the mountain of thine inheritance, in the place, O Lord, which thou hast made for thee to dwell in, in the Sanctuary, O Lord, which thy hands have established.
18   The Lord shall reign for ever and ever.

(Note this Prophecy of God - or God's Word - shows us this day with the Beast and False Prophet of Satan the Red Dragon and their doings of deceit at Israel):
Book of Isaiah, Chapter 14, verses 29-32....

29   Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a ****atrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.
30   And the firstborn of the poor shall feed, and the needy shall lie down in safety: and I will kill thy root with famine, and he shall slay thy remnant.
31   Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina, art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none shall be alone in his appointed times.
32   What shall one then answer the messengers of the nation? That the Lord hath founded Zion, and the poor of his people shall trust in it. 

Now the bottom line here is for the Governments of the World and United Nations Member Nations to stop the hypocrisy that there is ANY agreement whatsoever possible between Israel and the PLO or related peoples or government. To promote that, is an encroachment upon the Sovereignty of Israel, even as the State of Israel, in granting any lands or rights to peoples that do not even exist by their own definitions ! These peoples have perpetrated one of the worst scams of modern times, and the United Nations was their suitor. The History of the World documented in the Scriptures (Holy Bible) clearly show these peoples of Canaan (Palestine)  were defeated and destroyed thousands of years ago - and that of a certainty, false prophets have arisen to claim dominion unlawfully through the attempts of lies through the Scriptures (Holy Bible).

In the next / last post of this series, the actual false prophecy used by these false peoples shall be shown, showing and confirming all Scriptures and Prophecies concerning them.

Podcasts:
Forums / Studies Posted:
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 02:43:33 pm by eMinister » Report Spam   Logged
eMinister
Administrator

Forum Owner

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2010, 10:27:55 pm »

Palestine, Biblical Name - Canaan: Who are the Palestinians ? (6)..... 

This is the last post, 6-of-6, in this study series. These posts shall be combined as a text file downloadable at the Group Files section as a Biblical Study Lesson.

In reviewing the origin and history of Canaan, also called Palestine, in the Scriptures (Holy Bible) there are also found the prophecies actually against the remainder of these peoples - and of course of origin, the original peoples and lands were condemned of God and the land itself given perpetually as the Nation of Israel to all Hebrews (Jews) of God as their everlasting possession and Inheritance.

What is intended in this study is the focus on the modern-day terrorism activities associated - showing that the foundation of this activity is built on lies and deceits, and should easily be defeated. The American Government asserts that it shall never give in to demands of terrorists. Then it should never impose relations with terrorists upon the State of Israel and its peoples either.

Going beyond this study is the actual innocent peoples here that are between the terrorism. One of the great commandments and prophecy of God is at the point of Shiloh, when the Hebrews (Jews) shall be compliant with God's Law and Commandments - when the great time of the Jews comes - the final gathering together again of Israel at the end time of the world, when these works of God shall be known and ended and accomplished. The correct Israel under the Laws of God does have of God's Law and Commandments the provisions for those of nations around them that wish to be citizens of Israel. God has given His Laws concerning them. In other words, God does not condemn anyone anywhere in the world who wishes to worship Him only as God. So this study in no way should be received or construed as against "mid-east Arabs" - but a precise message against those who are called terrorist extremists and the predecessors of them - that the entire melee at the Palestinian existence has been based and founded on false prophecy and giving birth to the violence therein the World calls "terrorism".     

Here (below) are the very Scriptures (Holy Bible) whereby the false foundation is based upon for the PLO and others..... These Scriptures, the recording of God's words in the Book of Ezekiel, are an instruction and warning to the Hebrews (Jews). Verse 3 of Chapter 16 proclaims by God - the sin of the Hebrews (Jews), calling them as being of their father an Amorite and their mother an Hittite and their birth and nativity is of the land of Canaan - or as being as the sinners of Canaan and how they have fallen from grace and need to repent. This is called becoming spiritually corrupted. This saying by God is a parable to the Hebrews (Jews). The first man Adam and the first woman Eve were created by God in the Garden of Eden - being the mother and father of all Hebrews (Jews). The Book of Genesis shows Abraham was called by God from the land of his kindred and nativity - from the realm of Babylon which is the modern day western Iraq - or Ur and Chaldea.

So, the instruction in the parable below is the reference to sin by the Hebrews (Jews). God cast out Adam an Eve from the Garden Of Eden. The casting out from the Garden of Eden caused all Hebrews (Jews) to now be of different lands of nativity. There was the action of God at the Tower of Babel that placed the whole world into separate new nations according to their tongues (language) were they separated into their lands, nations - and to whereas now their offspring would be of a new nativity. This parable from God was recorded by Ezekiel at about 595 B.C. and the land of Canaan being given from God to Israel as their inheritance was about a thousand years earlier. Shown in the previous posts, the Canaanites and others including the Amorites and Hittites all were founded by the casting out of Canaan after the fall from the grace of God concerning his father Ham and his father Noah.

So here, this parable of God is addressed to Israel after a thousand year history of previous exodus and line of kings. It is addressing Israel in their current doings as acting as the unsaved sinners committing abominations against God, without excuse knowing better, whereas those who had not known of God sinned in ignorance against Him committing the same. However, if one is to take this as not being a parable but rather as literal interpretation - then they can say that Ezekiel 16 claims that the Canaanites are the owners of the "Promised Land" and are the ancestors of the Hebrews - the true inheritors of God for Palestine (Israel). They can go further to show the Scriptures as saying that all Hebrews (Jews) have actually been condemned of God and exist no more except to be put to death as Adolph Hitler did as leader of Germany. This is that doctrine of "not recognizing" Israel's Right to Existence. A rigid "fundamentalist and extremist" control of peoples can cause their appearance to be very obeisant - thus making them appear as these "true inheritors" being claimed as true inheritors under, and of, Abraham - as the true children of God and the heirs of His Holy Land - condemning Jews as "western decadents" sinners condemned by their immoral behavior.

.....Thus saith the Lord God unto Jerusalem; Thy birth and thy nativity is of the land of Canaan; thy father was an Amorite, and thy mother an Hittite.....

Book of Ezekiel, Chapter 16, verses 1-16.....
1   Again the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
2   Son of man, cause Jerusalem to know her abominations,
3   And say, Thus saith the Lord God unto Jerusalem; Thy birth and thy nativity is of the land of Canaan; thy father was an Amorite, and thy mother an Hittite.
4   And as for thy nativity, in the day thou wast born thy navel was not cut, neither wast thou washed in water to supple thee; thou wast not salted at all, nor swaddled at all.
5   None eye pitied thee, to do any of these unto thee, to have compassion upon thee; but thou wast cast out in the open field, to the lothing of thy person, in the day that thou wast born.
6   And when I passed by thee, and saw thee polluted in thine own blood, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live; yea, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live.
7   I have caused thee to multiply as the bud of the field, and thou hast increased and waxen great, and thou art come to excellent ornaments: thy breasts are fashioned, and thine hair is grown, whereas thou wast naked and bare.
8   Now when I passed by thee, and looked upon thee, behold, thy time was the time of love; and I spread my skirt over thee, and covered thy nakedness: yea, I sware unto thee, and entered into a covenant with thee, saith the Lord God and thou becamest mine.
9   Then washed I thee with water; yea, I throughly washed away thy blood from thee, and I anointed thee with oil.
10   I clothed thee also with broidered work, and shod thee with badgers' skin, and I girded thee about with fine linen, and I covered thee with silk.
11   I decked thee also with ornaments, and I put bracelets upon thy hands, and a chain on thy neck.
12   And I put a jewel on thy forehead, and earrings in thine ears, and a beautiful crown upon thine head.
13   Thus wast thou decked with gold and silver; and thy raiment was of fine linen, and silk, and broidered work; thou didst eat fine flour, and honey, and oil: and thou wast exceeding beautiful, and thou didst prosper into a kingdom.
14   And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord God.
15   But thou didst trust in thine own beauty, and playedst the harlot because of thy renown, and pouredst out thy fornications on every one that passed by; his it was.
16   And of thy garments thou didst take, and deckedst thy high places with divers colours, and playedst the harlot thereupon: the like things shall not come, neither shall it be so.

Now see here below in the Scriptures of God, as the prophecy for this region and people, that it shall come to pass that there shall be nor more PLO or Palestine even by name. But as written, the cursed name shall be left behind. These peoples in this PLO Palestinian district we find out are a remnant of the various previous tribes mentioned, and being the remnant are called the nation of the Cherethites, and also Canaan the land of the Philistines. Philistine is the correct area on the maps as the present day so-called PLO areas. The correct term if any should have been the PLO-Philistine Liberation Organization, but that would not hold any weight would it ? Is Philistine to inherit Israel ? No it is not. But only in the Scriptures above mentioned is it anywhere possible in the Holy Bible to make a reference that Canaan and Palestinians are the landholders and ancestors. As can be seen here below in the Scriptures and Prophets, the Hebrews (Jews) of the Nation of Israel shall possess all this land and people - the peoples of them that accept God and His People. So there is no such thing as Palestinians - and why use the name ? Attempting to fool Christians elsewhere in the world to keep them from actions against them.... a pause, a hesitation in action ? See in the Holy Bible, "there shall be battles of shaking". Battles of confidences of knowledge of The Word (Scriptures of God) between the sinners (and fundamental extremist terrorists) and the democratic Christian majority nations - but 'knowledge shall be the stability of thy times'.

.....O Canaan, the land of the Philistines, I will even destroy thee, that there shall be no inhabitant.....

Book Of Zephaniah, Chapter 2, verses 1-7.....
1   Gather yourselves together, yea, gather together, O nation not desired;
2   Before the decree bring forth, before the day pass as the chaff, before the fierce anger of the Lord come upon you, before the day of the Lord's anger come upon you.
3   Seek ye the Lord, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the Lord's anger.
4   For Gaza shall be forsaken, and Ashkelon a desolation: they shall drive out Ashdod at the noon day, and Ekron shall be rooted up.
5   Woe unto the inhabitants of the sea coast, the nation of the Cherethites! the word of the Lord is against you; O Canaan, the land of the Philistines, I will even destroy thee, that there shall be no inhabitant.
6   And the sea coast shall be dwellings and cottages for shepherds, and folds for flocks.
7   And the coast shall be for the remnant of the house of Judah; they shall feed thereupon: in the houses of Ashkelon shall they lie down in the evening: for the Lord their God shall visit them, and turn away their captivity.   

Israel shall possess Canaan...... the children of Israel shall possess that of the Canaanites.....

Book of Obadiah, Chapter 1....
1   The vision of Obadiah. Thus saith the Lord God concerning Edom; We have heard a rumour from the Lord, and an ambassador is sent among the heathen, Arise ye, and let us rise up against her in battle.
2   Behold, I have made thee small among the heathen: thou art greatly despised.
3   The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?
4   Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the Lord.
5   If thieves came to thee, if robbers by night, (how art thou cut off!) would they not have stolen till they had enough? if the grapegatherers came to thee, would they not leave some grapes?
6   How are the things of Esau searched out! how are his hidden things sought up!
7   All the men of thy confederacy have brought thee even to the border: the men that were at peace with thee have deceived thee, and prevailed against thee; they that eat thy bread have laid a wound under thee: there is none understanding in him.
8   Shall I not in that day, saith the Lord, even destroy the wise men out of Edom, and understanding out of the mount of Esau?
9   And thy mighty men, O Teman, shall be dismayed, to the end that every one of the mount of Esau may be cut off by slaughter.
10   For thy violence against thy brother Jacob shame shall cover thee, and thou shalt be cut off for ever.
11   In the day that thou stoodest on the other side, in the day that the strangers carried away captive his forces, and foreigners entered into his gates, and cast lots upon Jerusalem, even thou wast as one of them.
12   But thou shouldest not have looked on the day of thy brother in the day that he became a stranger; neither shouldest thou have rejoiced over the children of Judah in the day of their destruction; neither shouldest thou have spoken proudly in the day of distress.
13   Thou shouldest not have entered into the gate of my people in the day of their calamity; yea, thou shouldest not have looked on their affliction in the day of their calamity, nor have laid hands on their substance in the day of their calamity;
14   Neither shouldest thou have stood in the crossway, to cut off those of his that did escape; neither shouldest thou have delivered up those of his that did remain in the day of distress.
15   For the day of the Lord is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head.
16   For as ye have drunk upon my holy mountain, so shall all the heathen drink continually, yea, they shall drink, and they shall swallow down, and they shall be as though they had not been.
17   But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.
18   And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the Lord hath spoken it.
19   And they of the south shall possess the mount of Esau; and they of the plain the Philistines: and they shall possess the fields of Ephraim, and the fields of Samaria: and Benjamin shall possess Gilead.
20   And the captivity of this host of the children of Israel shall possess that of the Canaanites, even unto Zarephath; and the captivity of Jerusalem, which is in Sepharad, shall possess the cities of the south.
21   And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the Lord's.

But when shall this all be ? ( verse 21... and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the Lord of hosts.)

Book of Zechariah, Chapter 14.....
1   Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2   For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3   Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
4   And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5   And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.
6   And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:
7   But it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.
8   And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.
9   And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.
10   All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin's gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king's winepresses.
11   And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.
12   And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
13   And it shall come to pass in that day, that a great tumult from the Lord shall be among them; and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbour, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbour.
14   And Judah also shall fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the heathen round about shall be gathered together, gold, and silver, and apparel, in great abundance.
15   And so shall be the plague of the horse, of the mule, of the camel, and of the ass, and of all the beasts that shall be in these tents, as this plague.
16   And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
17   And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.
18   And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the Lord will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
19   This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
20   In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD; and the pots in the Lord's house shall be like the bowls before the altar.
21   Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the Lord of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the Lord of hosts.   

Podcasts:
Forums / Studies Posted: