eChurchOfPhiladelphia.Org eChurch Forums
March 29, 2024, 09:03:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to eChurchOfPhiladelphia.Com Ψ eChurch Forums

Home Help Arcade Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Boston Marathon Bombers, the Enemies of Peace

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Boston Marathon Bombers, the Enemies of Peace  (Read 55 times)
eMinister
Administrator

Forum Owner

« on: April 21, 2013, 10:45:52 pm »

April 21st, 2013
http://christianeministry.com/2013/04/21/boston-marathon-bombers-the-enemies-of-peace/

ENEMIES OF PEACE

This post is drafted on the initial information releasing about the Boston Marathon Terrorist Act. It seems possible or apparent that the causes of the two alleged bombers are those all to familiar of Osama bin Laden.

In this case, these causes are reduced to simply Enemies of Peace – the World Peace prophesied and foretold by God as the Ending Days here on Earth and how so. In times of yore, it was felt or imagined or thought the World had plunged into forever darkness and particularly after many political assassinations including those in America. Attracted to Faith and being baptized and becoming instructed and understanding the Word of God – we all find the Earth is going to end in a fairly very calm peaceful and prosperous way BEFORE the actual “Second Coming” even occurs.

Simple couple verses, we read from the Holy Bible – the Word of God….

BOOK OF ISAIAH
 Chapter 2
 1 The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem.
 2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord’s house [Israel] shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.
 3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
 4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.
 5 O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of the Lord.

BOOK OF ISAIAH
 Chapter 11
 4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.

BOOK OF MATTHEW
 Chapter 17
 11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.

Briefly, as there are many prophecies in, by, and with the Scriptures (Holy Bible, Word of God) pertaining to this – in just a few Scriptures passages we can PLAINLY see that God is telling us the World is ending in PEACE, not war. The Nations are coming together as we speak in Peace and have been.

God also declares a prosperity as He will “…reprove with equity for the meek of the earth…” . Here a prosperity declared as God says he will reprove the condition of the meek with prosperity. Who are the meek? These are all those of the world God-fearing in Faith that are the down trodden of all those living in the love of money. It is hoped they remain in poverty and ignorance and grief, their pleasure. See…..

BOOK OF ISAIAH
 Chapter 3
 13 The Lord standeth up to plead, and standeth to judge the people.
 14 The Lord will enter into judgment with the ancients of his people, and the princes thereof: for ye have eaten up the vineyard; the spoil of the poor is in your houses.
 15 What mean  ye that ye beat my people to pieces, and grind the faces of the poor? saith the Lord God of hosts.

This is what is meant in that tract as not pertaining to equity in judging but rather actual wealth. See what is reproved that caused the poverty and oppression – economic repression even as a wicked device….

BOOK OF HAGGAI
 Chapter 2
 6 For thus saith the Lord of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land;
 7 And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the Lord of hosts.
 8 The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the Lord of hosts.
 9 The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the Lord of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the Lord of hosts.

The very Verse stamped on the Liberty Bell of the United States…..

BOOK OF ISAIAH
 Chapter 61
 1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
 2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
 3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.
 4 And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.

BOOK OF HOSEA
 Chapter 2
 8 For she did not know that I gave her corn, and wine, and oil, and multiplied her silver and gold, which they prepared for Baal. [Destruction of American trade and wealth via politics after FDR prosperity and JFK revitalization.]
 9 Therefore will I return, and take away my corn in the time thereof, and my wine in the season thereof, and will recover my wool and my flax given to cover her nakedness. [poverty].

BOOK OF JOB
 Chapter 31
 14 What then shall I do when God riseth up? and when he visiteth, what shall I answer him?
 15 Did not he that made me in the womb make him? and did not one fashion us in the womb?
 16 If I have withheld the poor from their desire, or have caused the eyes of the widow to fail;
 17 Or have eaten my morsel myself alone, and the fatherless hath not eaten thereof;
 18 (For from my youth he was brought up with me, as with a father, and I have guided her from my mother’s womb;)
 19 If I have seen any perish for want of clothing, or any poor without covering;
 20 If his loins have not blessed me, and if he were not warmed with the fleece of my sheep;
 21 If I have lifted up my hand against the fatherless, when I saw my help in the gate:
 22 Then let mine arm fall from my shoulder blade, and mine arm be broken from the bone.
 23 For destruction from God was a terror to me, and by reason of his highness I could not endure.
 24 If I have made gold my hope, or have said to the fine gold, Thou art my confidence;
 25 If I rejoiced because my wealth was great, and because mine hand had gotten much;
 26 If I beheld the sun when it shined, or the moon walking in brightness;
 27 And my heart hath been secretly enticed, or my mouth hath kissed my hand:
 28 This also were an iniquity to be punished by the judge: for I should have denied the God that is above.

And so these “causes” of the Osama bin Laden and his followers, and all similar to as ‘home grown’ terrorism, are found as simply the Enemies of World Peace. They are as dangerously armed agitators and blood thirsty hecklers, as the Enemies of God and His People. Osama bin Laden and his followers have been described as “radicalists and extremists” as usurping the Mid East Nations of Faith to bully them into this action. We have and must sympathize these as through history this is one instance of many. Most notably President Joseph Stalin of the former U.S.S.R. committing the atrocities as the “man of steel” ruling with the iron hand and slaying up to or over 11 million citizens deemed opposed to his ruthlessness. Bullying the Soviet Union into the Cold War. This was not representative of the Russian peoples at all. Russia has been a Nation of Faith as well. Adolph Hitler and ****-ism is another notably, as the same style radicalism and extreme-ism and ruthless murdererings – bullying the people into war to simply slaughter people of Faith short of worldwide – by defeat.

Osama bin Laden and his followers are nothing new under the sun. This tyranny has been throughout history. All that counts is that we are all here today, and these are that spirit of anti-christ that dwells in them in lieu of a soul from God being baptized, as loving and kind and passionate and concerned with their neighbor’s well being and NOT their destruction for simple greed and evil pleasure’s sake and dominion for ongoing evil and self preservation.

The best of the best has been said already in and to Boston by the President of the United States and all the Local and State leaders and all the many others – even worldwide now.

Whether the alleged Boston Marathon bombers were followers of the deceased Osama bin Laden or some style ‘home grown terrorism’ matters not but that they are both the same – Enemies of Peace and murderers without the Love of God, lovers of self and all that have the same pleasure of evil souls. …..

BOOK OF ROMANS
 Chapter 1
 28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
 29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
 30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
 31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
 32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

BOOK OF JUDE
 Chapter 1
 8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
 9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
 10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.
 11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
 12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
 13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.
 14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
 15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
 16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men’s persons in admiration because of advantage.
 17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
 18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
 19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.
 20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,
 21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
 22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:
 23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.
 24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,
 25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

“HEY JUDE, WE ARE GOING TO THE MOON…” President John Fitzgerald Kennedy

eMinister of eChurchofPhiladelphia.Org
http://echurchofphiladelphia.org/
 Outreach – ChristianEministry.Com
http://christianeministry.com/
 Podcasts: ChristianEministry.Com Podcasts eMinister,eChurchOfPhiladelphia.Org
 RSS http://www.cyberears.com/podcasts/podcast_5772.xml
 Bible Studies: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ChristianEministry/
 RSS http://rss.groups.yahoo.com/group/ChristianEministry/rss
 Forums / Studies Posted: eChurchOfPhiladelphia.Org eChurch Forums
http://churchphilaforums.freesmfhosting.com/index.php

Filed under BlogPosts  | Tags: Bible Studies, Boston Marathon Bombers, Christian, Christian Economics, ChristianEministry.Com, Christianity, echurchcoppoj.ourchurchtoolbar.com, eChurchOfPhiladelphia.Org, Gun Control, Holy Bible, King James Holy Bible, lifestyles, podcasts, Reborn, religion | Comments Off
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 05:07:32 pm by eMinister » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: