eChurchOfPhiladelphia.Org eChurch Forums
March 28, 2024, 08:02:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to eChurchOfPhiladelphia.Com Ψ eChurch Forums

Home Help Arcade Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

God and Jesus Christ not tea party Members

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: God and Jesus Christ not tea party Members  (Read 41 times)
eMinister
Administrator

Forum Owner

« on: July 31, 2014, 11:33:57 am »

July 26, 2014 · 3:54 am God and Jesus Christ not tea party Members
 http://christianeministry.wordpress.com/2014/07/26/god-and-jesus-christ-not-tea-party-members/

God and Jesus Christ not tea party Members (from a recent facebook convo…)

As you can see in this Tea Party “flyer”:
https://www.facebook.com/TheTeaParty.net/photos/pb.133279166727577.-2207520000.1406362495./760538587334962/?type=3&theater

….it is very offensive to Christians. Seems a main platform for Republicanism and Conservatism and Tea Party is to get the “Christian vote” , to be opposing evil liberalism of the Democrats. Yet here their battle cry is via the spirit of anti-christ, to say, to disobey and not observe the laws of God, no harm will come, we are doing the right thing.
This posting of their’s is *obviously not* the spirit of God teaching those things. What about all of this from God’s mouth…..

Exodus 22:21 Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

Deuteronomy 24:14 Thou shalt not oppress an hired servant that is poor and needy, whether he be of thy brethren, or of thy strangers that are in thy land within thy gates:

Malachi 3:5 And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the Lord of hosts.

Jeremiah 7:6 If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt:
7 Then will I cause you to dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers, for ever and ever.
8 ¶Behold, ye trust in lying words, that cannot profit.
9 Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense unto Baal, and walk after other gods whom ye know not;
10 And come and stand before me in this house, which is called by my name, and say, We are delivered to do all these abominations?
11 Is this house, which is called by my name, become a den of robbers in your eyes? Behold, even I have seen it, saith the Lord.
12 But go ye now unto my place which was in Shiloh, where I set my name at the first, and see what I did to it for the wickedness of my people Israel.
13 And now, because ye have done all these works, saith the Lord, and I spake unto you, rising up early and speaking, but ye heard not; and I called you, but ye answered not; 14 Therefore will I do unto this house, which is called by my name, wherein ye trust, and unto the place which I gave to you and to your fathers, as I have done to Shiloh.

Jeremiah 22:3 Thus saith the Lord; Execute ye judgment and righteousness, and deliver the spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor: and do no wrong, do no violence to the stranger, the fatherless, nor the widow, neither shed innocent blood in this place.
4 For if ye do this thing indeed, then shall there enter in by the gates of this house kings sitting upon the throne of David, riding in chariots and on horses, he, and his servants, and his people.
5 But if ye will not hear these words, I swear by myself, saith the Lord, that this house shall become a desolation.

Ezekiel 22:7 In thee have they set light by father and mother: in the midst of thee have they dealt by oppression with the stranger: in thee have they vexed the fatherless and the widow.

Ezekiel 22:29 The people of the land have used oppression, and exercised robbery, and have vexed the poor and needy: yea, they have oppressed the stranger wrongfully.
30 And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.
31 Therefore have I poured out mine indignation upon them; I have consumed them with the fire of my wrath: their own way have I recompensed upon their heads, saith the Lord God.

Zechariah 7:8 ¶And the word of the Lord came unto Zechariah, saying,
9 Thus speaketh the Lord of hosts, saying, Execute true judgment, and shew mercy and compassions every man to his brother:
10 And oppress not the widow, nor the fatherless, the stranger, nor the poor; and let none of you imagine evil against his brother in your heart.
11 But they refused to hearken, and pulled away the shoulder, and stopped their ears, that they should not hear.
12 Yea, they made their hearts as an adamant stone, lest they should hear the law, and the words which the Lord of hosts hath sent in his spirit by the former prophets: therefore came a great wrath from the Lord of hosts.
13 Therefore it is come to pass, that as he cried, and they would not hear; so they cried, and I would not hear, saith the Lord of hosts:
14 But I scattered them with a whirlwind among all the nations whom they knew not. Thus the land was desolate after them, that no man passed through nor returned: for they laid the pleasant land desolate.

More, more, more…..

Deuteronomy 15:5 Only if thou carefully hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe to do all these commandments which I command thee this day.
6 For the Lord thy God blesseth thee, as he promised thee: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, but thou shalt not borrow; and thou shalt reign over many nations, but they shall not reign over thee.
7 ¶If there be among you a poor man of one of thy brethren within any of thy gates in thy land which the Lord thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not harden thine heart, nor shut thine hand from thy poor brother:
8 But thou shalt open thine hand wide unto him, and shalt surely lend him sufficient for his need, in that which he wanteth.

Deuteronomy 15:11 For the poor shall never cease out of the land: therefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand wide unto thy brother, to thy poor, and to thy needy, in thy land.

Leviticus 19:10 And thou shalt not glean thy vineyard, neither shalt thou gather every grape of thy vineyard; thou shalt leave them for the poor and stranger: I am the Lord your God.

Leviticus 19:30 ¶Ye shall keep my sabbaths, and reverence my sanctuary: I am the Lord.
31 ¶Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the Lord your God.
32 ¶Thou shalt rise up before the hoary head, and honour the face of the old man, and fear thy God: I am the Lord.
33 ¶And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him.
34 But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

Leviticus 23:22 ¶And when ye reap the harvest of your land, thou shalt not make clean riddance of the corners of thy field when thou reapest, neither shalt thou gather any gleaning of thy harvest: thou shalt leave them unto the poor, and to the stranger: I am the Lord your God.

Leviticus 24:22 Ye shall have one manner of law, as well for the stranger, as for one of your own country: for I am the Lord your God.

Leviticus 25:35 ¶And if thy brother be waxen poor, and fallen in decay with thee; then thou shalt relieve him: yea, though he be a stranger, or a sojourner; that he may live with thee.
36 Take thou no usury of him, or increase: but fear thy God; that thy brother may live with thee.
37 Thou shalt not give him thy money upon usury, nor lend him thy victuals for increase.
38 I am the Lord your God, which brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, to give you the land of Canaan, and to be your God.
39 ¶And if thy brother that dwelleth by thee be waxen poor, and be sold unto thee; thou shalt not compel him to serve as a bondservant:
40 But as an hired servant, and as a sojourner, he shall be with thee, and shall serve thee unto the year of jubile:

Numbers 15:16 One law and one manner shall be for you, and for the stranger that sojourneth with you.

Deuteronomy 10:17 For the Lord your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:
18 He doth execute the judgment of the fatherless and widow, and loveth the stranger, in giving him food and raiment.
19 Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
20 Thou shalt fear the Lord thy God; him shalt thou serve, and to him shalt thou cleave, and swear by his name.
21 He is thy praise, and he is thy God, that hath done for thee these great and terrible things, which thine eyes have seen.

Are you catching on about the Laws of God and the “strangers” in the land?

We have the law of the land which has rules for immigration. When America can not receive anymore healthily for self (country) and prospective immigrants to provide the promise of employment etc. – that is when the gates get shut. I thouroughly agree that those not of status of an official exodus – running from persecution – or those not applying legally for immigation should be arrested. Their charge is stealing the American way of life from Americans. Messiah Jesus Christ taught… “John 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ” …… How much more so for the Nation – unlawful entry.  Those few Scriptures are only the tip of the iceberg as to all has been taught and commanded. I am ashamed of this in America and know God will move upon all.

As for the rest of that anti-christ crap on that poster – you read/watch this concerning “freebies” and the rest, but we all know those people of tea party care about nothing but themselves and only the punishment of God can reach the deaf adder……

John F. Kennedy Annual Message to the Congress on the State of the Union January 14, 1963 http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/?pid=9138

JFK’s 1963 State of the Union(video)
So unto the tea party people and those following their anti-christ trash I say the Lord well wrote to speak again……

Psalms 58

1 Do ye indeed speak righteousness, O congregation? do ye judge uprightly, O ye sons of men?
2 Yea, in heart ye work wickedness; ye weigh the violence of your hands in the earth.
3 The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.
4 Their poison is like the poison of a serpent: they are like the deaf adder that stoppeth her ear;
5 Which will not hearken to the voice of charmers, charming never so wisely.
6 Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth: break out the great teeth of the young lions, O Lord.
7 Let them melt away as waters which run continually: when he bendeth his bow to shoot his arrows, let them be as cut in pieces.
8 As a snail which melteth, let every one of them pass away: like the untimely birth of a woman, that they may not see the sun.
9 Before your pots can feel the thorns, he shall take them away as with a whirlwind, both living, and in his wrath.
10 The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked.
11 So that a man shall say, Verily there is a reward for the righteous: verily he is a God that judgeth in the earth.

AMEN!

Psalms 112

1 Praise ye the Lord. Blessed is the man that feareth the Lord, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.
2 His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed.
3 Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever.
4 Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness: he is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous.
5 A good man sheweth favour, and lendeth: he will guide his affairs with discretion.
6 Surely he shall not be moved for ever: the righteous shall be in everlasting remembrance.
7 He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the Lord.
8 His heart is established, he shall not be afraid, until he see his desire upon his enemies.
9 He hath dispersed, he hath given to the poor; his righteousness endureth for ever; his horn shall be exalted with honour.
10 The wicked shall see it, and be grieved; he shall gnash with his teeth, and melt away: the desire of the wicked shall perish.

But the Christian hope and promise from God is Elijah (Elias) shall come first….

Zechariah 11
10 ¶And I took my staff, even Beauty, and cut it asunder, that I might break my covenant which I had made with all the people.
11 And it was broken in that day: and so the poor of the flock that waited upon me knew that it was the word of the Lord.
12 And I said unto them, If ye think good, give me my price; and if not, forbear. So they weighed for my price thirty pieces of silver.
13 And the Lord said unto me, Cast it unto the potter: a goodly price that I was prised at of them. And I took the thirty pieces of silver, and cast them to the potter in the house of the Lord.
14 Then I cut asunder mine other staff, even Bands, that I might break the brotherhood between Judah and Israel.
15 ¶And the Lord said unto me, Take unto thee yet the instruments of a foolish shepherd.
16 For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land [Elijah], which shall not visit those that be cut off, neither shall seek the young one, nor heal that that is broken, nor feed that that standeth still: but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws in pieces.
17 Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened.

Malachi 4
4 ¶Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.
5 ¶Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Matthew 17:11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias (Elijah) truly shall first come, and restore all things.

Mark 9:12 And he answered and told them, Elias (Elijah) verily cometh first, and restoreth all things; and how it is written of the Son of man, that he must suffer many things, and be set at nought.

Many happy returns…

———–
Question: So do you mean you are looking for Elias at this point in time?

——–
I think your question may be what is the proof we are in the “end times” – and that of course then includes Elias/Elijah will be present obviously, as told by God and Messiah Jesus Christ recorded in the Scriptures (Holy Bible). The skeptics and media and persons in general have heard from many, over many years, about “this is it – it is the end of the world told in the Bible”. Even those deemed or dubbed “doomsday prophets” as even stranger, as the Denver ones and that haley comet cult in San Diego no too many years ago. Among some of those was the Waco Texas group and of course the infamous Rev. Jim Jones and the mass suicide/murder. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven%27s_Gate_%28religious_group%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Jones
http://www.culteducation.com/group/864-concerned-christians/3563-police-members-of-denver-doomsday-cult-are-in-israel.html

Esias, Elijah, Elias – same person. I am not looking for him “at this time” but rather to his election and installation from the Hand of God promised….. Hosea 1:11 Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of Jezreel. …..House of Israel meant as the hypocrites etc and Judah as the remnant believers. Finally these shall agree eye to eye and anoint and elect Elijah/Elias/Esias as King of Israel being from the house of David in lineage of course. We have read the Word how that the Messiah Jesus Christ was sacrificed by God for all, and was not sent at that time to be elected in Israel as King, being lineage of the house of David (Mary was lineage of the house of David) and of Judea. On the surface, the many prophecies about Elijah/Elias/Esias seem to be talking about Messiah Jesus Christ. Because of the cup given Him by God, we know different.

I know you have studied and read the Word these many years now. We are familiar with all the teachings about the many who reject or refuse it – or are not convinced of it and so on. Even here there is a more direct question from many – “can you prove there is God?” We know from the Book of Revelation which is the full prophecy and Gospel of the end that there is “the remnant” which means less, even way less, of a majority of “true believers” are in the world….. Revelation of John 11:13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven. …..The 7,000 reveals Elijah/Esias/Elias hiding those from death from the Scriptures. The time of murderous Jezebel and Elijah….. I Kings 19:18 Yet I have left me seven thousand in Israel, all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal, and every mouth which hath not kissed him. …..And the point is that there are yet many that have not converted yet, and can not hear God or Messiah Jesus Christ. Even “Doubting Thomas” did not believe the resurrected Messiah Jesus Christ – we know the Gospel writing there. God having mercy shall bring whom he will to the Messiah Jesus Christ to be saved. Who of all the unborn shall hear God about Elijah/Elias/Esias and when he is and why.

Matthew 13:10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive: 15 For this people’s heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.
17 For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them. 18 ¶Hear ye therefore the parable of the sower.

These are snippets and brief one-liner type responses and is quite difficult to give a good full answer of the subject matter and in this setting. Your question in other words, deserves as a one or two hour sermon to reply properly and fully. I think we both have observed that mysteriously the prophesy of Elijah/Elias/Esias that “shall come first” before the end of the world (meaning is translated into the new world as New Jerusalem – so yes this world itself as we know it shall end) – has not been preached or taught in any significance in all the Churches world wide. I see that as two reasons. One of course is the ignorance of it in the many who handle the Word of God. The other was the prophesy that during a time in the end there shall be those who remain silent in an evil time as the wisdom therein for that time. (Looking for that in the Scriptures).

I have posted as a full pedigree of Elijah/Elias/Esias – the last king of Israel at my Bible Studies online here http://echurchofphiladelphia.org/

Also here….. eChurchOfPhiladelphia.Org eChurch Forums http://churchphilaforums.freesmfhosting.com/index.php

It is extremely important because of the Mid-East Nations around Israel and their faith to be preached Elijah/Elias/Esias. “Blindness in part…” has happened to them. They know of God and Abraham but not the Messiah Jesus Christ – so where their salvation, or any that will not hear the Lord of Lords the Messiah Jesus Christ.

Elijah/Elias/Esias is the ‘key figure’ of the “end times” It is revealed to me that the Apostle Paul, Apostle to the Gentiles, is the likeness in Elijah/Elias/Esias showing he is a “half-breed” like Paul who was Saul. The Apostle Paul was a Roman and a Jew (“half-breed”). The appointment by God of Paul seemed always a mystery as like why? Already had the 12 Apostles charged to preach the Gospel. Why the appointment of another “Apostle to the Gentiles” ? It shows at the dispersal of Israel about 70 A.D. that those of the family of Jesus went northward – “the families of the north”. Here shows the lineage of Elijah/Elias/Esias as well as being a direct descendant of the family of Messiah Jesus Christ and to say that he is of the children of Mary who were the brothers and sisters of Messiah Jesus Christ whose father then was Joseph whom Mary was espoused to. Genesis 49:10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be. (This is the lineage from Adam to David to Messiah Jesus Christ to Elijah/Elias/Esias – all of the Tribe of Judah)

The hard part….. who will be able to reasonably walk up to muslim faith nations and tell them Mohammed was a false prophet? yet it is promised of God – the Gospel preached to every tongue, every knee shall bow. It is Elijah/Elias/Esias who is that half-breed as the sign and wonder of God who his image was the child of Abraham – Ishmael and God said I will make of him 12 tribes. The only 12 Tribes taught are the 12 Tribes of Israel. These is the signs, image, similitude, wonder of it all. The 12 tribes of Ishmael shows the twin of Israel as the Believers of the Gentiles (non-Jewish races). These shall be grafted in as all in all the World of Believers, Israel. All believers are made Jews by the Holy Spirit of God in them as is the Messiah Jesus Christ in all, their father. The Apostle paul and Ishmael are also the sign of Elijah/Elias/Esias to come at the end.

I am not “looking for him at this time”. I know he is here today and alive by the Scriptures. According to them, his anscestors traveled North to Christian England (passing catholics) and perhaps migrated to America via ancestry here – actually born in America, as the house of David was scattered in 70 A.D. as prophecied by Messiah Jesus Christ ‘ “house left desolate to you….”. There is that mystery of the 7 Churches in Asia including Philadelphia which no longer exists there – yet the Word of God, to it, is the instruction of the “end times” and thus is written to the Church of Philadelphia that indeed exists in the “end times”. The “in Asia” seems signifying the great gentile peoples outside Israel. The vast Asia of northern persons not of Abraham – either lineage of David or Ishmael. We go to the 12 Apostles telling Messiah Jesus Christ they are able to drink of his cup. This signifies they were willing to preach unto death the Word of God and Gospel of Messiah Jesus Christ. And that was the cup they drank of – the Lord’s, who was crucified. Elijah/Elias/Esias sent before the end reveals his lineage as that of the house of David as Messiah Jesus Christ (the Lion of the Tribe of Judea) and the exodus of the family of Messiah Jesus Christ whose descendants then survived extinction in other words, though it is apparent the Apostles were all crucified before the Revelation – given as neccessary. The Word of God goes not out void but accomplishes, and therefore the necessity of the Revelation to John the Elder as the completion of the Gospel preached to every tongue.

Some in the day even called Messiah Jesus Christ Elijah/Elias/Esias…..

Matthew 16:13 ¶When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am? 14 And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.

Well, as I said this subject matter (Elijah/Elias/Esias) is not a simple one line answer in any matter. I have expounded on it in my Bible Studies which as well show he is here now. That is revealed in Revelation. In my Studies posted, I have not posted traditional simple sermons or lessons. Rather I have posted the weightier matters. Going through them shows the failures to date of the restoration of the Nation of Israel (not the State) and that importance, the “debunking” if you will, of the Beast666 and the 7 mountains and the False Prophet and 7 heads and the tatoo of the beast666 etc. Also the mystery of the 10 kingdoms. Also that the Scriptures reveal there is no such thing as Palestinians (extinct) but the Scriptures reveal these peoples are the decendants of the original Phillistines and are Phillistinians – and the importance of that. In those are the Pedigree of Elijah/Elias/Esias – who he is and the significance as world changing.

Looking for Elias? No, as I said I know he is alive and here on the earth in this late hour that the beast666 and false prophet (bin laden) in Revelation are dead. He has been here for some time according to the Scriptures. When a prophecy is fulfilled, so is that time – yet there remains so much to happen and is why I look to the election of Elijah/Elias/Esias who shall be made head and that great day of his commission……

Elijah/Elias/Esias shall complete over and above the dream of the United Nations……

Isaiah 2
1 The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem.
2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord’s house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.
3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.
5 O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of the Lord.
Without confusion – God and Messiah Jesus Christ will not be teaching the Scriptures or the Gospel or the laws of God in Heaven, Paradise, New Jerusalem here on earth. The Law is for sinners – here on earth. There is no law in Eternal Paradise. It’s over, done, accomplished, finished. Above shows the Election of Elijah/Elias/Esias by not just Israel – but of the world, as is prophecied here that finally the world shall bow to God and Messiah Jesus Christ and acknowledge the nation and people of Israel as world leader of nations and head of earth as God’s peculiar people of all the peoples of the world – His Purposes. To this the nations shall flow and obey. That little spark of a hopeful word by JFK many years ago in “Camelot”. /tears.

Bind the strong man of sin first……

Written to/of Elijah/Elias/Esias – the promise and prophecy of God….

Revelation of John 3
6 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Those saying they are Jews and are not but do lie – the beast666 and all his followers….. Revelation of John 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. …….. Ezra 2:13 The children of Adonikam, six hundred sixty and six. Bang!

« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 11:36:09 am by eMinister » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: