eChurchOfPhiladelphia.Org eChurch Forums
March 28, 2024, 07:53:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to eChurchOfPhiladelphia.Com Ψ eChurch Forums

Home Help Arcade Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Christian roots of Rock ‘N’ Roll

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christian roots of Rock ‘N’ Roll  (Read 56 times)
eMinister
Administrator

Forum Owner

« on: July 31, 2014, 11:37:51 am »

July 26, 2014 · 4:05 am Christian roots of Rock ‘N’ Roll
http://christianeministry.wordpress.com/2014/07/26/christian-roots-of-rock-n-roll/

Christian roots of Rock ‘N’ Roll

The Lord promises the Reborns….

*****Isa 30:29 Ye shall have a song, as in the night when a holy solemnity is kept; and gladness of heart, as when one goeth with a pipe to come into the mountain of the Lord, to the mighty One of Israel.

How loud ?

*****Psa 33:3 Sing unto him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise.

Of history, a lot of “MoTown Music” of the 1960’s Era had religious roots. Of course The Beatles composed many “parables” in an ingeneous way that kind of set the ‘underground’ style and were even banned in Communist USSR Russia. They were the “voice of the youth” virtually throughout the world that heard them. ‘I am the Walrus’ is a song about the False Prophet of the Beast666 for example. The walrus was a worshipped witchraft idol and kind of as a king of the 7 seas. This referred to the 6th Kingdom of Red Communism in the Book of Revelation of the Authorized King James Holy Bible as the “queen of witchcrafts sitting on the seas”.

The “eggman” refers to the False Prophet from the Book of Revelation of the Authorized King James Holy Bible. The verse is found in the Old Testament of the Authorized King James Holy Bible as the Book of Isaiah Chapter 14, verse 29 ….
“Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent’s root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.” (unquote)

The “cockatrice” long ago was described as a mythical type of rooster (Beast666) . The “fiery flying serpent” ( as the egg of the rooster) is the False Prophet “speaking as a dragon” (Revelation 13:11) . Get it ? – ” I am the eggman, they are the eggman…” ["Elijah lied, break on through to the other side... Doors] which comes from Old Testament I Kings 22:22 .

Additional verses…..
Isaiah 11:8 And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice’ den.
Isaiah 59:5 They hatch cockatrice’ eggs, and weave the spider’s web: he that eateth of their eggs dieth, and that which is crushed breaketh out into a viper.
Jeremiah 8:17 For, behold, I will send serpents, cockatrices, among you, which will not be charmed, and they shall bite you, saith the Lord.

Can you guess what was “Yellow Submarine” (Beatles) ? How about the Rooling Stones ‘Tumbling Dice’ – “…sixes and sevens…” ? How about earlier – who is “Wooley Bully” ? Volumes upon volumes from those days.

The BBC broadcasted The Beatles live to the World…..

All You Need Is Love (The Beatles)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_You_Need_Is_Love

“All You Need Is Love” is a song written by John Lennon and credited to Lennon–McCartney. It was first performed by The Beatles on ‘Our World’, the first live global television link. Watched by 400 million in 26 countries, the program was broadcast via satellite on 25 June 1967. ” (Unquote) .

More, Music – and to the Chief of Strings….

Psa 28:7 The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.

Psa 33:3 Sing unto him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise.

Psa 40:3 And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.

Psa 66:1 To the chief Musician, A Song or Psalm. Make a joyful noise unto God, all ye lands

Psa 69:30 I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving.

Psa 77:6 I call to remembrance my song in the night: I commune with mine own heart: and my spirit made diligent search.

Psa 96:1 O sing unto the Lord a new song: sing unto the Lord, all the earth.

Psa 98:1 A Psalm. O sing unto the Lord a new song; for he hath done marvellous things: his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory.

Psa 118:14 The Lord is my strength and song, and is become my salvation.

Psa 122:1 A Song of degrees of David. I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the Lord.

Psa 126:1 A Song of degrees. When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.

Psa 133:1 A Song of degrees of David. Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

Psa 137:3 For there they that carried us away captive required of us a song; and they that wasted us required of us mirth, saying, Sing us one of the songs of Zion.

Psa 137:4 How shall we sing the Lord’s song in a strange land?

Psa 144:9 I will sing a new song unto thee, O God: upon a psaltery and an instrument of ten strings will I sing praises unto thee.

Ecc 7:5 It is better to hear the rebuke of the wise, than for a man to hear the song of fools.

Isa 24:9 They shall not drink wine with a song; strong drink shall be bitter to them that drink it.

Isa 42:10 Sing unto the Lord a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.

Eze 33:32 And, lo, thou art unto them as a very lovely song of one that hath a pleasant voice, and can play well on an instrument: for they hear thy words, but they do them not.

Psa 137:5 If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

*****REMEMBER….
Hebrews 13:2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.
The Lord promises the Reborns….

*****Isa 30:29 Ye shall have a song, as in the night when a holy solemnity is kept; and gladness of heart, as when one goeth with a pipe to come into the mountain of the Lord, to the mighty One of Israel.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: